Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

The Most Beautiful Woman in The World

(703 Posts)
KittyLane1 Sun 16-Feb-14 16:59:14

As a group of women, and the odd men, was wondering who you would vote as the most beautiful woman in the world and why? I know most of us would say our mum, daughter, aunt, friend etc but I mean celebs or women in history.

For me there is no doubt that Aishwarya Rai is the most most beautiful woman. Clean, classy, stylish and natural, to me, she is perfect.

KittyLane1 Sun 16-Feb-14 17:00:02

Lighthearted btw although I'm sure someone will come along and accuse me of being a journalist or anti-femanist

WildThong Sun 16-Feb-14 17:04:48

Ooh I always wanted to look like Yasmin le Bon, so naturally beautiful and about my age. I couldn't look less like her unfortunately.

I think true beauty is amazing to look at.

I think Penelope Cruz and Susan Sarandon are visually stunning.

VoyageDeVerity Sun 16-Feb-14 17:05:15

Angelina Jolie or Michelle pieffer

Sparklingbrook Sun 16-Feb-14 17:05:42

It's ok. There's a 'beautiful men' thread out there today. grin

My nomination-Emma Willis

SofaCanary Sun 16-Feb-14 17:07:41

Penelope Cruz or a young Cindy Crawford.

I think Margot Robbie is stunning. And also Julianne Moore.

I think Mila Kunis is stunning.

ithaka Sun 16-Feb-14 17:09:57

I would love to look like Kate Moss -she looks incredible as well as fun & sexy at 40.

And Michelle Pfieffer

CalamityJones Sun 16-Feb-14 17:12:01

Kate Moss from 14-35ish was unbelievable. Now looks a bit too much mum-who-shops-at-All-Saints.

SeraphinaSparklePants Sun 16-Feb-14 17:12:37

Another vote for Michelle Pfeiffer

MrsDavidBowie Sun 16-Feb-14 17:12:49

Iman is stunning

Bowlersarm Sun 16-Feb-14 17:14:17

I think it's quite difficult to define beauty. There are so many women who are extraordinarily attractive or pretty, but beauty is a level above.

I don't think Penelope cruz is at all beautiful, so maybe it's in the eye if the beholder.

For me, i agree with Yasmin le Bon, princess Diana forgetting the fashions of her day as they date her, Jennifer Anniston.

It's hard to think of someone truly beautiful.

Coumarin Sun 16-Feb-14 17:14:20

Halle Berry is gorgeous.

MummyBeerest Sun 16-Feb-14 17:14:40

Audrey Tatou is flipping perfection.

All time? Maybe Grace Kelly?

I loved Audrey Hepburn too but she's an easy look to imitate.

Cocolepew Sun 16-Feb-14 17:15:01

Queen Debbie.

BrennanHasAMangina Sun 16-Feb-14 17:15:52

Helen Mirren
Judi Dench
Anna Maxwell Martin
Sally Hawkins
Robin Wright
Princess Haya of Jordan/Dubai

Beaverfeaver Sun 16-Feb-14 17:15:59

If I'm not allowed to vote for myself (ha!), I would say Zoe Deschanel. She just has the most beautiful large eyes, a very natural unmade up style and lots of hair.

woodrunner Sun 16-Feb-14 17:16:02

The one who takes my breath away is Christina Hendricks who plays Joan in Mad Men. She's like Marilyn Monroe's prettier sister. I would love to look like her.

vestandknickers Sun 16-Feb-14 17:16:26

Another vote to Michelle Pfeiffer.

Beaverfeaver Sun 16-Feb-14 17:17:10

colepew Debbie is an excellent shout.

Would definitely agree there.
Rock chick whilst remaining feminine and stylish, even in the 80's!

I think Milla Jovovich

blueemerald Sun 16-Feb-14 17:18:18

I think Mila Kunis, Kirsten Dunst and Scarlett Johansson are gorgeous. My parent thinks Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect thing ever created.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now