Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

If you were a tooth fairy, what would you be called?!

(45 Posts)
urbanturban Mon 10-Feb-14 20:10:07

DD1s fourth tooth fell out today..........when her first baby tooth fell out, I typed a letter from the tooth fairy to go along with the coin that was left under her pillow.

DD1 has now written a note to the tooth fairy, asking her what her name is and what the most number of teeth she has ever collected in one night is!

So, if you were the tooth fairy, what would you be called? I asked DD1 what kid of name she thought the tooth fairy might have and she said something like 'Twinkle or Mist, or a really proper fairy name'.........

I think the tooth fairy is going to get a BIT of a surprise........DD1s tooth feel out whilst she was eating lunch and she couldn't find it (I think she swallowed it shock) and so I cunningly 'found' it on the floor (i.e. substituted it with an old baby tooth I had kept from before).......do you think the tooth fairy will pay out again if she realises?! grin

VikingVagine Mon 10-Feb-14 20:10:48

Bernard.

my DD did this. The fairy was called Arabella smile

SPsMrLoverManSHABBA Mon 10-Feb-14 20:11:34

Tim

We have Mary the fairy. She collects beads in lieu of eaten or dropped-down-the-sink teeth :D

Serena

however Bernard is much better obvs

BoiledEggandToastSoldiers Mon 10-Feb-14 20:12:39

We have Tamla and Kiki. They are sisters. smile

UniS Mon 10-Feb-14 20:14:33

Flossie

UniS Mon 10-Feb-14 20:14:41

Fang

WeDontDoPrincess Mon 10-Feb-14 20:15:45

Incisor the Invinsible?

Fairy-Mary-Molar?

Or Twinkle-tooth-taker?

Failing that... Betty grin

PollyCazaletWannabe Mon 10-Feb-14 20:17:19

Dentalina
Fangelica

WallyBantersJunkBox Mon 10-Feb-14 20:17:42

In Rise of The Guardians the tooth fairy was called Toothiana IIRC.

Or go Latin - Dentibus. smile

urbanturban Mon 10-Feb-14 20:18:11

SNORT!! Bernard!
I actually don't care what I end up deciding on, forever in my head, the tooth fairy will be called Bernard!!

Loving the idea of beads instead of teeth ThePigofHappiness, wish I had thought of that earlier.......I was having cold sweats at the thought of the real tooth appearing!

I love all these suggestions (esp the funny ones), how will I keep a straight face tomorrow!

Litebolb Mon 10-Feb-14 20:18:23

Fairy Nuff smile

ScentedScandal Mon 10-Feb-14 20:18:59

Fairy Pearly Sparkle has been our resident TF for years. She writes in curly fancy writing with lots of glitter. I don't know how she does it actually. My dc are now 12 and 15 and give me that teen 'look' these dayssad, but they were well into it in the old days. She even did a double visit to a tent once when we were camping and dt's lost a tooth each on the same day. Now that is advanced tooth fairying!grin<there might have been a bit of crashing about and norty words as Fairy Pearly Spakle negotiated the inside of a tent in the pitch dark with dh looking confused at her>

AuditAngel Mon 10-Feb-14 20:19:17

Ours is called Francesca.

Our friend Francesca's is called Chloe

Iammelting Mon 10-Feb-14 20:19:23

Pearly White of course wink

DuckSongRocks Mon 10-Feb-14 20:19:40

Pearly White

Peggy Sue

Flossie is good!

UniS Mon 10-Feb-14 20:58:47

Dentisha

PatriciaHolm Mon 10-Feb-14 21:03:46

tallulah?

Bearandcub Mon 10-Feb-14 21:12:38

Ena-mel

Boomboomboomboom Mon 10-Feb-14 21:17:58

I am Suzie in England at home, and Bronwyn when in Wales (one of the kids lost a tooth on holiday!) there was another name when they were away with relatives and I forget what it was! I have teeny tiny writing!

Nerfmother Mon 10-Feb-14 21:20:38

Elsa. She just is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now