Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Have you all seen the rabbit not letting a lorry pass video?

(73 Posts)
giraffesCantMakeResolutions Tue 04-Feb-14 07:09:22

HERE

DO NOT watch with kids around as lots of swearing. It is absolutely hilarious my favourite quotes are -

"tell ye what that things fit as fuck"

and

"Thats no a rabbit, thats a hare"
"That's a cunt that's what it is"

It is unclear as the video cuts off at the end but in the longer version they actually pass the rabbit in the end and all cheer as they get by it.

grabaspoon Tue 04-Feb-14 07:12:02

I don't find it funny

ginmakesitallok Tue 04-Feb-14 07:16:42

I don't find it very funny either, poor wee rabbit. This used to happen to me a lot on country roads, the rabbits stay in the light. Easiest solution, slow down and turn off lights for a second to let bunny get away.

giraffesCantMakeResolutions Tue 04-Feb-14 07:20:34

They did - repeatedly! Every time they did it would come back out!

travellingwilbury Tue 04-Feb-14 07:21:24

They tried turning the lights off , the rabbit waited for them . I liked the " why wont it go in the grass ?"
Too many beasties in there.

Very funny .

giraffesCantMakeResolutions Tue 04-Feb-14 07:21:37

You hear them worried about it saying they don't know what to do etc.

giraffesCantMakeResolutions Tue 04-Feb-14 07:23:48

They are actually very patient as the video is 5 min long and you can tell it had gone on for a while before and when that 5 mins of video ends it isn't when they get past either.

They are trying to let it get away/pass it. If they were evil fuckers they could have squished it ages ago!

likealaugh Tue 04-Feb-14 07:24:23

This is so funny ! Think the rabbit had the best laugh, mind you I've just had tears streaming down my face so thanks Rabbit !!

I think it's hilarious. They obviously don't want to hurt it!

This just wouldn't be the as funny if the men were English.

pictish Tue 04-Feb-14 07:35:44

There was a thread about this video before, and it got hysterical, with people getting incredibly upset over it - God knows why!
Just warning you. wink

What I couldn't understand, is why one of them didn't just get out of the vehicle and shoo it off. confused

Mrsmorton Tue 04-Feb-14 07:45:43

That's brilliant. Such softies, they could easily have flattened it!! I agree it wouldn't even raise a smile if it was in RP!!

Mrsmorton Tue 04-Feb-14 07:46:08

Too many exclamations there, I do apologise.

youbethemummylion Tue 04-Feb-14 07:56:02

The funniest thing is the men laughing its true laughter is infectious

ChairmanWow Tue 04-Feb-14 09:45:43

Agree re the infectious laughter. I was chuckling away too. That's made my morning.

MamaJazzHands Tue 04-Feb-14 10:56:16

That is hilarious, I agree it probably wouldn't be as funny if the men didn't have Scottish accents.

Love It!!!

upthedamnwotsit Tue 04-Feb-14 11:06:29

Whenever I think of infectious laughter the video of the man gobbling at the turkeys always pops into my mind: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOuve6jBjaE

vastknapsack Tue 04-Feb-14 11:44:08

Why would anyone get upset? They obviously don't want it to come to any harm?

Agree that the accents give it a special quality 'get tae fuck!' grin

Perhaps the rabbit was trying to tell them something? Like Lassie grin

vastknapsack Tue 04-Feb-14 11:44:39

Oh wotsit, I love that!

Turkey man is excellent grin

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Tue 04-Feb-14 11:49:32

It is a horrible video. That poor rabbit/hare was terrified out of its wits, literally.

They needed to pull over with lights off for a few minutes, not just flick them off and back on again.

Why would you get any sort of pleasure from watching this animals terror/listening to others joking about its terror.

Sick.

vastknapsack Tue 04-Feb-14 12:00:12

I'm sure if they knew what to do ie stop with their lights off, they would have done, they obviously wanted to get past and didn't want it to come to harm otherwise they would have just run it down.

What's funny about it is the drivers exasperation and the infectious laughter

ChairmanWow Tue 04-Feb-14 12:40:12

Turkey man is brilliant! Oh my, I'm still laughing.

VelvetGecko Tue 04-Feb-14 13:04:07

Get tae fuck is my favourite Scottish saying and I often have to refrain from saying it on here.
Terror is pretty much the rabbits default setting being a prey species. I don't think sitting on unlit country road with your lights off would be very safe, other road users wouldn't see you.
So rabbit being scared v's car crash is a no-brainer imo. They were clearly concerned and did what they could.

vastknapsack Tue 04-Feb-14 13:16:22

gecko good point about the unlit road.

To be honest I've seen sicker videos on you've been framed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now