Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Stinky poo poo eggy poo poo smelly bum bum stinky pants

(23 Posts)
QueenThora Fri 31-Jan-14 19:47:29

hmm

DD is having difficulty falling asleep as she can't help laughing hysterically at the above joke. If I say "Ok DD I think that's enough poo jokes" she collapses into uncontrollable giggles. The trouble is I sometimes laugh too blush

She is nearly 4. How long will this go on?

DaddyPigsMistress Fri 31-Jan-14 19:49:51

Ds1 is 11 and still makes up songs about farting

As does dp, He's 34...

QueenThora Fri 31-Jan-14 19:52:56

Well as he is Daddy Pig, I'll let him off!

Sigh.

MummyPig24 Fri 31-Jan-14 20:06:11

Almost 4yo dd is firmly in the "poo humour" phase. 6yo ds just looks at her like she's mental, and occasionally joins in but he never had it bad like her. Some of his friends still do though.

QueenThora Fri 31-Jan-14 20:13:28

Yes I have an older DS who never really went through this.

MolotovCocktail Fri 31-Jan-14 20:15:17

I'm 31 and still find farts hilarious.

Don't know if that helps you or not, OP ...

SumBex Fri 31-Jan-14 20:21:11

I took the DC to macdonalds for an after school treat today. DD2 (3) loudly announced she needed a poo at the table despite my corrections of 'Darling, we say I need the toilet at the dinner table'.

Took her to the loo and just after I heard someone else enter another cubicle, DD starting doing the longest and loudest farts ever. Seriously, a grown man would be proud. Between my silent and hysterical laughing I tried to sound shocked for the benefit of the other patron. DD was in fits of giggles and then I heard sniggering from the other cubicle. I made DD wait in there until the other person had gone. Mortified grin.

Svina Fri 31-Jan-14 20:25:49

Ha ha sumbex!

thesnowmanrocks Fri 31-Jan-14 20:30:02

grin grin grin grin

MichaelFinnigan Fri 31-Jan-14 20:35:30

I read your title and thought 'ah a four year old'

Your DD is very advanced.

MegGriffin Fri 31-Jan-14 20:58:24

Composed by dd10

Sometimes my poo floats
Sometimes my poo sinks
One thing is for certain
It always always stinks

<Proud>

greenbananas Fri 31-Jan-14 21:04:07

Ds and his best friend were obsessed with poo for nearly two months when they were four. It was occasionally very embarrassing. At the grand old age of 5, they have decided that they talking about poo all the time is immature.

iklboo Fri 31-Jan-14 21:13:09

From DS(8)

Scooby Dooby Doo did a poo
Thought it was a piece of chocolate
Shaggy came along, put it on his tongue
No it's not a piece of chocolate

fairylightsatchristmas Fri 31-Jan-14 21:13:50

DS (4) and DD(2.7) do it constantly - usually it involves substituting song words, so we have "twinkle twinkle little poo" or (to the tune of the Cruella de Vil song) "poo poopy pants, a pantsy pants poo, a poo pants a poo pants a pooooo" etc. Their dad and grandad find it hilarious smile

QueenThora Fri 31-Jan-14 23:32:15

Love these! I'm almost tempted to give dd the idea of replacing song words, it would make her so happy grin

And she's advanced! <proud>

CaffeinatedKitten Fri 31-Jan-14 23:49:13

If anyone mentions bathrooms, toilets, loo roll or any other related item the Smallspawn shouts "apoopoo?! An' aweewee?!" with great joy, so I suspect I'm in for poo obsessed child 2 in the near future <sigh>

The Middlespawn still finds poo jokes worthy of mild hysterical laughter, and he is six.

MichaelFinnigan Fri 31-Jan-14 23:55:31

When I asked DS which pantomime they'd seem on a school trip he said poo and the poo stalk I did have to stifle a chuckle though heartily sick of the stinky poopy poo stink

foslady Fri 31-Jan-14 23:58:10

Funnily enough this topic came up at work the other day. We were talking about a certain set of Usborne books saying that they've missed a trick, surely an instant best seller would be 'That's not my poo...'

CaffeinatedKitten Sat 01-Feb-14 00:07:08

They wouldn't be able to compete with The Story of The Little Mole Who Knew It Was None Of His Businessgrin

QuietlyWingingIt Sat 01-Feb-14 02:10:01

My DD is only 2 and a half, obviously very advanced, she sang - to the tune of twinkle twinkle...
Mummy big trump, mummy big trump, mummy big trump, mummy big trump.
When I questioned her about the lyrics she said 'it's okay mummy, I singing mummy big trump not mummy poo poo...'
Well that's alright then...

KissesBreakingWave Sat 01-Feb-14 04:06:34

I'm 42 and giggling like a loon here.

VinoTime Sat 01-Feb-14 04:24:54

Dd (6) is still all about the poo jokes.

She also like to wiggle her backside straight at me and sing, "Shake ma bum-bum, shake ma bum-BUM!" hmm

Response: "I think you mean 'my', darling."

Kids are weird...

BeaWheesht Sat 01-Feb-14 05:06:18

Ds is 7 and still in this phase though more that he laughs at it rather than starts it himself.

Dd is 3.5 and obsessed with poo / farting / burping etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now