Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

I feel so sorry for Emily who is with Peter Andre

(1000 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

DelightedIAm Mon 27-Jan-14 14:25:30

He cried throughout her labour? At lease she pulled his hair out grin poor girl.

SPsMrLoverManSHABBA Mon 27-Jan-14 14:26:01

I feel sorry for anyone within 40 miles of him

ArtVandelay Mon 27-Jan-14 14:27:06

Awww, he was just overwrought because of how much he loves all his kids.

DelightedIAm Mon 27-Jan-14 14:28:11

He loves them there kids ArtVandelay.

I wonder how much this kid earned him so far?

AmberLeaf Mon 27-Jan-14 14:31:27

All that love must have made him cry.

ArtVandelay Mon 27-Jan-14 14:32:53

How many children has he got now?

DelightedIAm Mon 27-Jan-14 14:33:04

I think he was crying with glee at all the attention and money that would come rolling in with this birth.

UriGeller Mon 27-Jan-14 14:33:15

Aaah, I bet if it cries he gets up in the night and offers the little newborn his breast too. Then they both do a cry til mummy comes.

Poor little mite is barely a week old and is plastered all over newsagents everywhere.

I thought the quote "I've never seen anything like it" was particularly barbed. Not even when your existing two children were born then? Dickhead.

givemeaname Mon 27-Jan-14 14:34:39

Pete loves his kids? Who knew?!
I read the DM article - had to throw up in my mouth at the comment 'we laid down on the floor of the nursery for ages after as its such a special place for us'.

DelightedIAm Mon 27-Jan-14 14:34:41

Has anyone bough OK magazine?

crochetedblanket Mon 27-Jan-14 14:36:39

flank I think he meant that as a dig at Katie Price as she had c-sections.

HoneyDragon Mon 27-Jan-14 14:37:21

My dh ate Haribo and did Suduko during my labour, only briefly stopping to offer to fix one of the broken monitors for the MW. grin

This makes him much more useful than a sobbing dayglo orange git.

squoosh Mon 27-Jan-14 14:37:58

Has she completed her degree or has that been put on hold whilst she's part of the Peter Andre circus?

I bet Petey likes boasting about having a clever girlfriend but wouldn't like it if she was too clever. I can't imagine he's encouraging her to get back to her career.

Tiredemma Mon 27-Jan-14 14:40:37

I would be devastated if my daughetr gave up training to be a Dr to spawn love children for Peter Andre.

ToffeeOwnsTheSausage Mon 27-Jan-14 14:43:03

Well she is obviously happy with him now they are engaged.

squoosh Mon 27-Jan-14 14:44:49

He's never said one interesting thing in his life. Who would have a child and get engaged to such a dullard?

DelightedIAm Mon 27-Jan-14 14:45:19

I bet he was gutted the baby came early, he would have loved to have squeezed the engagement story before the birth, rather than have two stories in one.

SockQueen Mon 27-Jan-14 14:46:43

She is not on the GMC register, so either she hasn't finished medical school yet, or she has graduated and decided not to register and therefore start work this year.

Elllimam Mon 27-Jan-14 14:46:49

Urg he is so creepy. I did read about him being so excited about the birth process as he'd never experienced it before due to Katie's sections. Right next to a picture of him and his mrs reading a story to his kids in bed with a caption about how great a step mum she is :/ Creepy passive aggressive nasty little man.

AngelaDaviesHair Mon 27-Jan-14 14:48:35

If my DH had sobbed throughout my labour I'd have got hospital security to remove him.

How on earth is that meant to portray him in a good light? Was his rectum dilating in sympathy with her cervix? No? Then what the heck was he crying for?

ToddleWaddle Mon 27-Jan-14 14:50:43

I say this as someone in medicine and not generalising etc.
I do come across quite a few young women who use their time at Uni/in training to meet a well heeled,ambitious, rich husband. Their degree is just a means to and end.
Mind you how Emily thinks Peter Andre is a catch is beyond me. She must be blinded by the orange glowgrin

HoneyDragon Mon 27-Jan-14 15:00:18

Was his rectum dilating in sympathy with her cervix?

grin I'm not ashamed to admit I just lolled

Greentriangle82 Mon 27-Jan-14 15:07:16

I've bought ok! And can't wait to read it in the bath tonight grin

nouvellevag Mon 27-Jan-14 15:07:56

Was his rectum dilating in sympathy with her cervix?

Bwahahaha grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.