Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Someone has just tried to mug DS2...........

(95 Posts)

He was walking home from bowling and some "hoodie" as he put it grabbed him and asked what was in his pocket.......... He broke away from the man who apparently started to chase him but then stopped. DS2 is now with his support staff and the police are now with him and are taking a statement.

Annunziata Wed 22-Jan-14 20:49:50

Oh no Lottie is he hurt? Are you okay?

He is ok. He told me he was very determined he wasn't going to give him his phone or wallet as he had his wallet stolen in October.......

Am now waiting to hear how he got on. The support staff are going to ring me shortly.

TheNightIsDark Wed 22-Jan-14 21:11:18

Oh no Lottie. How is he? Btw I wish you would post more about him again. I miss your DS2 threads.

riverboat Wed 22-Jan-14 21:14:41

Oh, I hope he is OK. Good on him for running away, but hope he isn't too traumatised. I miss hearing his updates...but this isn't the kind of update I was hoping for :-(

Chocrock Wed 22-Jan-14 21:22:02

Oh no, I hope he is ok and you Lottie, you must be worried sick.

I miss your threads about him too!

thegreylady Wed 22-Jan-14 21:24:24

Oh poor lad. I look out for news of him but so sorry it has to be this. I do hope he is ok. He will be very shaken.

Runningtrainers Wed 22-Jan-14 21:24:57

Oh gosh Lottie I pray he's ok. So glad he got away safe.

StolenStollen Wed 22-Jan-14 21:27:22

I hope he is ok Lottie.

The policewoman has just left. They have taken his coat to see if there is any DNA on it. He told the pw that the mugger tried to chase him but he was too fast. I have said I don't want him going out on his own after dark and he says he doesn't want to either!

Sharpkat Wed 22-Jan-14 21:29:23

Thinking of you both x

Toomuch2young Wed 22-Jan-14 21:31:13

Oh Lottie! I bet he is so shaken.
Awful. Really miss your family threads ( the happy blog ones).
Hope he is ok.

sanssoleil Wed 22-Jan-14 21:41:44

Sending you love Lottie and your boy-Ihope that he recovers his confidence in a while-really scarey for you both .Hope the support workers will do their best for him too flowers

Thankyou everyone xx

LewisFan Wed 22-Jan-14 21:49:26

so sorry Lottie

hope ds is ok xx

Welcome back, Lottie. Sorry it's in such awful circumstances. I hope you are both ok.

As an aside, don't let the few chase you off here.

foslady Wed 22-Jan-14 21:52:20

Oh no! So sorry to hear this - hope ds is ok (and you too - it's a bit unsettling, isn't it?)

Apparently he came in the door quite fast and didn't tell them until he had sat down and said he wanted his tea!

sanssoleil Wed 22-Jan-14 22:03:44

tbh when I was mugged I felt very ashamed and couldn't tell people.I hope that his SW are emphasising that isn't wasn't his fault

Iguess he wants his normal back-love to you both xx

He is now getting ready for bed. He is still very upset. sad I have skyped with him.

Hollygolightley Wed 22-Jan-14 22:15:37

Hope he is ok its really scary

It has seriously knocked his confidence. I keep thanking god that the arsehole mugger didn't have a knife!

NinjaPenguin Wed 22-Jan-14 22:33:26

So sorry to uear this, I hope he's okay. Being mugged left me feeling very jumpy and uneasy for quite a while.

Salmotrutta Wed 22-Jan-14 22:35:47

I'm very sorry to read this Lottie.

I hope your lad feels better tomorrow thanks

But can I just say I'm glad to see you back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now