Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Have you got a onesie?

(101 Posts)
Kasterborous Mon 20-Jan-14 21:08:53

I would quite like one but, are they comfortable and if your a short arse like me how can you get one to actually fit you?

It took me a while to find one to fit me am wider than I am tall but I managed it - it is fleecy offwhite and navy blue Nordic pattern, and I also have a light and dark pink cotton jersey one too grin
(I am 5'6" five foot three and my onesies are size 32/34 - not 32 -34 inches, but size blush )and I got them from SimplyBe.
I also have some fluffy fleecy jamas with feet in, which are onesie-ish but allow me to wee with much less inconvienience, and the legs are leopard print - I look like the long lost love child of Bet Lynch and Demis Roussos in them grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now