*~*~*~*~*~ Christams APPEAL _ A HUGH THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY GIVER~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

(7 Posts)

A truly Hugh heart-filled thank you to the lovely mumsnetter that sent me a Hugh parcel from Tescos - A beautiful Organic hamper and a gift for each of my son's ( 3 months and 5 years) _ I am truly humble. I cried and cried and cried a little bit more that people are this caring. i do have your real name and dont want to post it on here but am going to email littlelapin to ask her to send on her thanks. It was beautiful. I dont know what more to say ( getting all emotional about it again) - Happy Christmas!!!!! smilesmile
Time for the festive smileys!!

bumping this -

Also got a Lovely gift today for my ds (a car toy) that i got when i got home - The children's presents will be wrapped and put under the tree signed from ' a special mumnetter! xx

Hopfully these lovely MN will see this xx

mellowma Sun 02-Dec-07 11:08:32

Message withdrawn

Thank you - Have posted there x

BlueRangerwobblesallover Sun 02-Dec-07 17:56:35

You're welcome PinkRanger and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas & New Yearsmile

PS - the car wasn't from me, so I can't take credit for that but LL did say she had double the number of giverssmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now