Hot wheels

(4 Posts)
TheHotstepper Sun 27-Nov-16 10:49:51

Hi,

Anybody know much about hot wheels stuff? DS has a load of the cars, and I was thinking about getting him some of the accessories, tracks etc for Christmas. So far all he's asked for is chocolate. Any hot wheels stuff recommendations?

Alternatively, any other suggestions for a car-obsessed four year old?

Thanks!

Carrie76 Sun 27-Nov-16 16:36:40

I have 2 car obsessed boys here! We have the hot wheels 4 lane raceway www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/construction-cars/c-402/hot-wheels/p-6035/hot-wheels-4-lane-raceway-with-18-cars/
It's very popular with all visitors, we paid £20 for it though, without cars!! This year I've bought them the elc big city garage and emergency centre

dangermouseisace Sun 27-Nov-16 17:04:01

we had some massive loop the loop thing. It ate D batteries unfortunately, but was fun when it worked (but not for long). The non-battery options are better.

imnervous Mon 28-Nov-16 12:42:25

By far the best we've ever had is similar to the raceway track. Requires no batteries and just folds up so handy for taking on holiday etc. We've had ours for 8 years and it's still going strong!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now