Can we have a "what do I buy for this person?" thread?

(1 Post)
GetTheGoodLookingGuy Fri 25-Nov-16 12:34:35

People I have left to buy for:

1. Friends who have a six-year-old. I usually buy something for the three of them rather than individual presents. I'm thinking maybe a board game? Any suggestions. Max budget £20, and definitely nothing edible, as they're always still offering Christmas bisuits around to visitors at Easter!

2. Newly-wed friends who've just bought their first flat together. I'm thinking maybe something for their flat? But no idea what (I haven't even been there yet!). Budget £10-15.

3. A friend who's also fairly recently married with a new baby. I usually just by for my friend (I don't know her husband very well), but this year I want to get something for the baby too, and then I couldn't very well leave her DH out, so again probably something for all of them. Would a pair of Christmas socks for him, a pair for her, and a pair for the baby be too strange? Budget £10-15 again.

Any ideas?

Feel free to post people you need ideas for below, but I can't promise I'll be much help to anyone as I'm rubbish at thinking of things hence this thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now