12 year old birthday and Christmas coming up in December and NO clue on gifts! Help!

(4 Posts)
Brandnewbrighttomorrow Thu 24-Nov-16 12:53:08

Already has too much stuff and can't even think of anything she needs/wants. envy

She already has a phone and access to the family laptop for homework, plus a kindle from last year. I've bought her a handbag and some little bits of jewellery, some nail polish and a book but genuinely haven't a clue on main presents. Might do trip/tickets idea for christmas as have three kids and don't want them to miss out but birthday is looming and no ideas!

Windowbasket Thu 24-Nov-16 13:22:55

I think an experience is a great idea. What about a Pandora bracelet?

Brandnewbrighttomorrow Thu 24-Nov-16 13:39:51

are they the ones with charms? are they a big thing?

AnnaForbes Sun 27-Nov-16 16:27:45

What's your budget? My dd is 12 next week and is getting a phone for her birthday - she currently has her brothers old one. For Xmas i'm ordering her some cherry Red Dr marten boots. She has wanted them for ages so I'm buying in a size bigger and hoping she gets lots of wear out of them.

Other presents are box set of Buffy dvds and one of those cinema style light boxes which look pointless to me but she thinks they are brilliant.

Check your local Groupon. I got a good deal on a segway experience for ds and dh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now