Biscuiteers ???

(9 Posts)
BeaLola Mon 21-Nov-16 19:34:21

Apologies upfront that this is not really about Christmas but I know from being on the bargain thread you guys are the best for honesty and codes and IDEAS !

Basically my very elderly Aunt had a nasty fall and her lovely neighbour not only went with her to the hospital but stayed with her for 7 hours through the night until they sorted her out (all family live miles away).

So I would like to send neighbour a thank you for her kindness - flowers no good as we tend to buy her those at Christmas and Easter for her kindness to Aunt. I have never met neighbour but from what I have gleaned her & husband plus teenage plus kids are pretty well off - they live in a very lovely ££££ house inouter London and go skiing and on luxurious holidays, theatre etc etc. I estimate that she Is late 40's.

As no to flowers I was thinking of something from biscuit eels but have no idea what they are like or perhaps Hotel Chocolat ? Or any other ideas please so I can say thanks.

Ps. due to work and DS committments and distance I cannot visit in person at mo but would really want to say thank you because I hate to think of my Aunt on her own all that time.

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 21-Nov-16 19:45:28

Someone posted a link to macaronsandmore last week and I thought they looked lovely for an indulgent mail order treat. Not cheap but I think my teens/young adults would love them.

siblingrevelryagain Mon 21-Nov-16 19:47:02

I sent a box of brownies/flapjacks/cookies to the staff room from 'blackfriars' (Google it)

Whenasuitcasejustwontdo Mon 21-Nov-16 20:06:03

I've been lucky enough to receive a tin of biscuits from biscuiteers and I was very impressed; they are beautiful!

SimplyNigella Mon 21-Nov-16 20:08:59

Biscuiteers are fab, I've used them a few times and always been really impressed.

Caper86 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:12:00

Biscuiteers are really special - I've sent and received some, loved them

peanutbutter310 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:13:17

I've used Biscuiteers a few times, and they've always gone down extremely well!

ExGucciKing Mon 21-Nov-16 20:35:05

Biscuiteers are really good, very good service and lovely biscuits.

Elizabethtailored Mon 21-Nov-16 20:48:47

I think Biscuiteers look absolutely beautiful but I thought were foul. All icing and looking pretty but I ended up binning my box.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now