Alpacas

(8 Posts)
ShowMeTheElf Mon 21-Nov-16 15:16:44

I am sharing because no-one in RL can know. I have booked glamping and Alpaca trekking for our family activity Christmas gift. We won't go until later next year but I am very, really, properly excited.
..and I have bought a small one of these for each of the DCs as part of the reveal (4 teens/1 preteen).

ShowMeTheElf Mon 21-Nov-16 15:28:09

Does anyone else want to share a secret they have bought but can't tell anyone?

smellylittleorange Mon 21-Nov-16 18:08:41

oooh they are lovely ..are they Japanese? Was looking at Alpaca trekking near us..most excited about giving Dd her Ravenclaw scarf...made by same Scottish mill that made stuff for the Harry Potter films

Mungobungo Mon 21-Nov-16 18:10:58

Ooh! I love alpacas and Llamas!!!

I spent a fairly large sum of money on groupon buying DHs brother and SIL and my DSis and BIL a spa day for their Xmas pressies!! Also bought one for me and DH. Excited!

ShowMeTheElf Mon 21-Nov-16 19:13:01

They are Japanese: got them from a UK seller on ebay though. They came today: about 4" long and sooo fluffy grin.

The good quality HP stuff is so lovely. She'll be thrilled.

Spa days? How generous! Does your DH know that you two are getting one too? I would love to do one with DH (I used to go to health farms etc fairly regularly with girl friends) but he's absolutely not up for it. boo.

BowiesBlueEye Mon 21-Nov-16 21:58:55

I have one of those wrapped up for DSD who LOVES alpacas. What a lovely idea for a trip!

smellylittleorange Mon 21-Nov-16 22:12:25

Ahh yes I thought I recognised them from a shop called tofucute!

AdmiralCLingus Mon 21-Nov-16 22:20:42

My in laws pup died last week. When exp phoned the breeder to let her know the same parents dogs had had another litter of pups (unusual breed). Fil is going down to see them at the start of December and he will be bring two home in Jan... one for dd (it will live with them though) neither mil or dd know.

I want those lamas for myself!!@ toooo cute!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now