All I want for Christmas is...

(7 Posts)
iwouldgoouttonight Fri 18-Nov-16 17:44:33

What? My family are asking for ideas and I have no clue. It's my birthday between now and Christmas as well so they require twice as many ideas.

All I really want is for DP to no longer be suffering from depression, DS to no longer be doubly incontinent and a new living room carpet. None of which can be easily purchased from a high street shop which is what my parents want ideally.

Makemineacabsauv Fri 18-Nov-16 18:58:09

What's the budget? My lovely parents are buying me a new kindle as my very old basic one is used constantly and I'd love one I can use with sunglasses on on holiday. But if a luxury present though as I do need new doors, windows and wardrobes... I think your parents probably want to spilt out given your real wish list above, so would you like something relaxing like a spa day or vouchers for a meal out with your dh?

wonderingsoul Fri 18-Nov-16 19:13:08

For my trust in dp to return

But realisticly a uv gel lamp and some gel nail vanishs.

Little printer to attach to my phone so i can print pics out

Adult colouring book n pens

Opium black perfume

Money for clothes

Spa day

Any off would be nice

iwouldgoouttonight Sat 19-Nov-16 08:56:26

Thanks for the ideas. I think the budget would be between £30-£60 depending on which family member is asking.

Chocolateteabag Sun 20-Nov-16 18:39:44

Can you not ask them all to club together on the carpet? If it's what you really want? Or put money towards?

My list to my extended family includes:

Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate (the chilli one)
Hotel chocolat chocolates
The White Company candles
New PJ's
New slippers
Bottle of interesting gin
Babysitting for a weekend/night

But the above is because there isn't a "big" thing I really really want

IfartInYourGeneralDirection Sun 20-Nov-16 18:45:09

A stripy jumper I saw in the window of GAP.
Posh tea bags
Book tokens

harderandharder2breathe Sun 20-Nov-16 20:58:10

Real wish list - the last six weeks erased, to no longer suffer with depression and anxiety, enough money to not have to worry, a dog

Actual list - DVDs of my favourite tv show, elephant themed things, electronic kitchen scales,maybe new wslking shoes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now