nice smellies for men

(13 Posts)
Hedgyhoggy Thu 17-Nov-16 15:03:16

Dh needs some! Don't think he's that bothered what he smells like as long as he doesn't smell, smell! I would like him to smell nice but as soon as i start sniffing samples i get a kind of nose blindness. Woman behind the counter looked at me like i was daft when i eventually gave up and asked what she liked. Any ideas on a nice aftershave so i can narrow my search down. Please

LeMesmer Thu 17-Nov-16 15:40:29

If you have a branch of L'occitane near you their Cedrat range is very nice. I just bought some for DH , they had a good offer on a box with aftershave, shaving cream etc. I thought it had a really nice scent, a bit different from a lot of men's stuff, and not too expensive if that is a consideration.

Ceaser1981 Thu 17-Nov-16 20:15:28

Agree loccitane is nice. Qvc has some good deals

www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&sc=SRCH&keyword=Loccitane

Molton brown is really nice too, there are a couple of outlets (gretna and cheshire oaks), qvc also do sets too

Aftershave wise Diesel only the brave, Police, hollister or abercrombie and fitch are firm favs

Thatwaslulu Thu 17-Nov-16 20:17:57

I like Chanel Allure Sport on my DH.

BroomstickOfLove Thu 17-Nov-16 20:29:23

I like the l'Occitane Baux range.

ihatethecold Thu 17-Nov-16 20:34:19

My son wears diesel only the brave.
Triggers a migraine in me !

ENormaSnob Thu 17-Nov-16 20:38:23

Boss bottled or chanel allure sport.

RuggerHug Thu 17-Nov-16 20:39:34

Is it aftershave or general smelly things you're looking for? Viktor and Rolph Spicebomb is lovely methinks. (Still trying to convince OH to go back to itsad)

April19 Thu 17-Nov-16 20:42:54

Armani code, Hugo
Boss with green cord and Jean Paul gautier le male are fab. Jpg prob my fave.

soupplate Fri 18-Nov-16 08:18:27

DH likes Penhaligon's Sartorial and Occitane Vetiver - anything citrusy and fresh. The Penhaligon's stuff is quite expensive (I bought him a lovely miniatures tin in TK Maxx last year and unfortunately 1) he really likes the fragrances and 2) TK Maxx have never had them in again!)

TheNaze73 Fri 18-Nov-16 08:20:04

You can't go wrong with Chanel.

Bleu or Allure

MissBattleaxe Fri 18-Nov-16 08:20:15

You need this Discovery Box For Men. You can buy him this and offer him a full bottle of his favourite perfumesociety.org/product/scent-gent-discovery-box/

J3NN1 Fri 18-Nov-16 15:42:31

Jean Paul gaultier le male is my absolute favourite smell of all time, amazing on dh. I also like when he wears issay miyake male and chanel bleu.
For actual smellies, fave has to be from kiehls or clarins. Molton brown is nice too as is a lot of the men's stuff from lush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now