Wrapping paper for my boys

(6 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Wed 16-Nov-16 21:31:10

I want 2 types of nice wrapping paper which is a little bit unusual and distinctive for their presents from Father Christmas. Anyone seen anything nice? I don't get to real shops much these days so no time to browse. Used to like Boots for wrap, but not been in for yonks. Thank you!

TwoNoisyBoys Wed 16-Nov-16 22:01:19

Don't know if it's the sort of thing you're looking for, but I got my DS's stocking present wrapping paper paper from Aldi....it's a Christmassy 'Marvel Avengers' design and really nice smile

lurkymclurkerson Wed 16-Nov-16 22:06:38

Paperchase do some lovely, slightly silly cartoony things. Also lots with animal motifs if that could work?

Olecranon Wed 16-Nov-16 22:07:34

Primark has a Star Wars hologram paper which is mice.

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Thu 17-Nov-16 06:38:43

Highly recommended aldi paper similar quality to m&s bjut half the price. The 8/10m rolls are better than marvel etc but we buy marvel to wrap all boys in family

Loulou2kent Thu 17-Nov-16 06:49:42

I came on to say the same as PP's. The Aldi Christmas marvel avenger one stands out & is christmassy. It's not as thin as some of the wrapping paper I've used before either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now