What to buy mother and sisters?

(5 Posts)
catlovingdoctor Tue 15-Nov-16 19:11:58

My sisters are aged mid-thirties and to be honest don't want for anything (both have high earning jobs, partners) and my mum doesn't really either- although she's obviously older. I'm younger than them and a guy so I have no comprehension what to get them; plus I'm in between degrees and don't have a high paid job so can't get them nice jewellery or anything like that! I guess I could budget about £20 each. It seems every year I get them chocolate/wine and generic bath sets or candles but I feel I should get them something a bit nicer? Suggestions please!

Reallywhataday Tue 15-Nov-16 20:33:33

What about a high tea at a nice restaurant or cafe?

They can all go out together. You get champagne/cocktail ones too. £20 each would probably cover that.

SecondaryQuandary Tue 15-Nov-16 20:34:08

How about some of your time? Take them all out for dinner, or afternoon tea.

Hotwaterbottle1 Tue 15-Nov-16 20:48:45

Agree with the above, they would love that I'm sure!

mrsdiddlydoo Wed 16-Nov-16 09:11:30

A voucher for afternoon tea is a good idea. I once got my mum a magazine subscription which she loved... For homes and antiques. As a sister in her 30s who doesn't need anything I should say that a bottle of wine and some chocolates sounds great as a present!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now