Help from Liverpool Mumsnetters!

(7 Posts)
TheGirlWhoLovedTomGordon Tue 15-Nov-16 11:59:05

Hi there.

I live in the Midlands and am trying to buy a set of the Matalan Alder Hey pajamas in age 4. Have been told by Matalan customer services that Liverpool is the only store that has them in stock and the size is sold out online.
Could anyone grab me a pair and post them to me please? I can transfer money of course.

Thanks in advance

Xx

FoxInABox Tue 15-Nov-16 12:59:37

Which store in Liverpool? Is it the city centre?

TheGirlWhoLovedTomGordon Tue 15-Nov-16 16:17:15

Oh hi. Thanks for replying. I'm not sure which one. Customer services were a bit rubbish and just said "the Liverpool store" hmm Are there lots of branches in Liverpool then? smile

FoxInABox Tue 15-Nov-16 16:33:12

There's a couple- I'm guessing they mean the one in town, I'm going Friday I will try then if nobody else comes along who can go before then. I hope you get them! smile

whimsical1975 Tue 15-Nov-16 17:42:40

Do you need size 3-4? Size 4-5 is available on-line

TheGirlWhoLovedTomGordon Wed 16-Nov-16 07:57:37

Hello. Thank you all so much. Yesterday morning they were showing online as no smaller sizes, but then by the evening they had some 4-5 on there, so I grabbed some.
Thanks for replying you're so kind. Good old MN smile

FoxInABox Wed 16-Nov-16 09:20:50

Glad you got some! Alder hey saved my DS life, we've all got the pyjamas ready for Christmas Eve smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now