Presents for 5 month old

(4 Posts)
newroundhere Thu 10-Nov-16 20:45:18

DS will be 5 months old at Christmas - can anyone recommend toys that their DS / other family/ friends have loved at this age?

I don't want to make too much of a fuss as he will have no idea what's going on this year but the grandparents will buy loads of stuff anyway so I'd rather point them in the direction of something he might enjoy.

Thanks in advance!

Applesauce29 Thu 10-Nov-16 20:51:06

We just wrapped a couple of books at that age. Tho I did buy lots throughout the year. Most used was baby walker, foam tiles, vtech activity table. If you're looking for present ideas for relatives - weaning cups, plates, cutlery; clothes; bibs; high chair; swimming gear; bath toys; slide; rocking horse.

Applesauce29 Thu 10-Nov-16 20:52:54

To be clear the toys on the baby walker and table were detachable and he loved playing with them as soon as he could sit up. The tunes are super annoying tho, esp after a year!

newroundhere Thu 10-Nov-16 21:50:10

Thanks Applesauce - I was thinking a walker or a jumperoo so that's really helpful smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now