Gift for nursery staff

(8 Posts)
feedmelollipops Tue 08-Nov-16 10:24:43

There are 4 lovely ladies and -1 lovely man in my son's room at nursery. Obviously one is his key worker but what can I get for them? Should I get them something little each? Or do you think I should only get his keyworker a gift?

Thinking they will be overrun with chocs...

noramum Tue 08-Nov-16 10:46:16

We only did a gift for DD's keyworker. Normally a voucher, so Topshop for the really young ones to Waterstone for the pre-school one who always told us that reading is the best and she loves to relax with books.

We did small ponisettas for all the staff, they normally get so much sweets and I just didn't want to add. DD did a card as well.

insan1tyscartching Tue 08-Nov-16 11:09:02

I'm sending in a tin of biscuits to learning support at dd's school. I figure they might like a biscuit with their cuppa at break. For her keyworkers I'm sending in a mug filled with hot chocolate sachets.

insan1tyscartching Tue 08-Nov-16 11:09:14

I'm sending in a tin of biscuits to learning support at dd's school. I figure they might like a biscuit with their cuppa at break. For her keyworkers I'm sending in a mug filled with hot chocolate sachets.

NerrSnerr Tue 08-Nov-16 11:16:50

I always give wine. I asked the manager and she told me they'd all appreciate wine.

Shemozzle Tue 08-Nov-16 14:18:49

I've decided to do a classroom gift instead of staff gifts I think, as there are just so many of them. I was thinking a selection of picture books. Then I'll get dd to make her keyworker a card? Maybe a tree decoration.

CarrotVan Tue 08-Nov-16 14:50:15

I've got the two staff in his room Patisserie de Bain gift sets and last year I sent a Christmas stocking full of chocolates for the rest of the staff

NickyEds Tue 08-Nov-16 16:33:21

Ds goes to a pre school so there are 4 staff and his key worker. I' ll be giving them a tin of biscuits and a couple of bottles of wine. I imagine they divide them all between them anyway don't they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now