An idiot's guide to M&S Xmas lunch - help!

(4 Posts)
overthehillandroundthemountain Fri 04-Nov-16 16:46:34

I normally organise the whole shebang from different shops over the Christmas period, usually juggling work & home. This year I want to make it easier for myself.

What's so brilliant about M&S? Does it help hugely? Do you order a 'package'?

Help! I have a feeling I've missed a trick here! What are you ordering! Please share, with links....

bilbodog Fri 04-Nov-16 17:49:31

I always get my shopping delivered but particularly at christmas time - dont know if all christmas slots are booked up by now or not? I see it as the sane as a sunday lunch just with more trimmings - a lot of which can be bought already prepared if you need them. I use waitrose but m and s do some good stuff too. I get my turkey from a local farm so dont have to queue up to get it.

Heirhelp Fri 04-Nov-16 17:49:43

We got it last year and were very disappointed with the quality.

overthehillandroundthemountain Fri 04-Nov-16 20:00:51

Bilbo not all slots booked up - Ocado still have theirs. I don't know about just getting shopping delivered...I've been like you, just treat like a normal Sunday lunch...I do the same and get turkey locally, or at a strategic time - have been to an M&S food hall on the 24th before and they've had masses of turkeys and the queues haven't been that bad....

Maybe I should just continue with the system both you and I use!

Heirhelp Thank you for letting me know - have heard people saying the quality hasn't been as good in recent years...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now