Karaoke machine for 6-year-old

(4 Posts)
Ginmummy1 Tue 01-Nov-16 12:39:30

Tell me about karaoke machines! Our 6-year-old daughter really wants one. However, it feels a bit old-fashioned to buy a machine with a mic that plugs into your TV, and buy CDs/DVDs or whatever they are, to get the words on the TV.

We have a Wii gathering dust. I see you can buy options to use with the Wii (We Sing and Karaoke Revolution). Are these worth a look?

In case it makes a difference, she will have high expectations in terms of the range of songs - from Let it Go to the likes of The Final Countdown.

smellylittleorange Tue 01-Nov-16 21:57:25

following as Karaoke has been suggested for my NYE party ..have a WII gathering dust too

WankersHacksandThieves Tue 01-Nov-16 22:18:55

What about something like this if you have an old mobile lying about.

www.amazon.co.uk/SelfieMic-577SEL-Selfie-Stick-Microphone/dp/B01F6YGAEY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478038675&sr=8-2&keywords=selfie+mic

InYourHonour Wed 02-Nov-16 07:23:11

I've recently seen an advert for a v tech karaoke type machine. You plug in your mp3 with your own songs then remove the original vocals. You can also alter the vocals that you are singing. Only downside would be lack of words on a screen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now