Three year old boy presents?

(5 Posts)
HateMrTumble Sat 29-Oct-16 23:44:28

What do three year old boys want for Christmas confused

Already has -
Quad bike, lots of lego, electric ride on cars, remote control cars, millions of trucks, iPad etc

He's paw patrol, my little pony and octonauts obsessed.

I've seen a paw patrol bike, but I don't know what age kids ride bikes, was thinking more 5ish for that?

Already got lots of cheap presents/stocking fillers - painting, colouring, activity books, selection box, car and truck sets but struggling with what to get for a few big presents?

FixItUpChappie Sun 30-Oct-16 05:18:30

so far I am am planning on these main gifts.....

Lights and sounds firetruck or maybe a pirate ship - playmobil
Yookidoo submarine play station (bath toy)
A new sled - Zipfy Jr

He's also sharing a large Magformers set and indoor/outdoor climbing dome (plus gym mats) with his brother.

I'm considering if he is old enough for a Hatchimal (4yrs in Feb) as he will want one if I get his sibling one for sure.

mine loves costumes....so I will add something in that vein.

CalebHadToSplit Sun 30-Oct-16 07:39:26

What about a play kitchen or something like that? My 4 yr old loves to play with his (endless games of cooking and restaurants). If we had space in the garden, we'd get a mud kitchen too.

We also have a play tent, which was his main present at his 3rd Christmas, which is hugely popular with him and any visiting children (and the cat).

Equimum Sun 30-Oct-16 08:52:44

What about a wooden trainset. There are lots to suit all sorts of budget (Brio, Tesco, JL, Big Jugs, ELC etc). This is definitely the most played with toy here, and has been for some time (DS coming 4).

HateMrTumble Sun 30-Oct-16 08:57:29

All really good ideas thanks, he'd love the lights and sounds fire truck, train set and kitchen, will have a look what I can find!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now