7 year old girl - main present help needed!

(11 Posts)
NigellaEllaElla Fri 28-Oct-16 17:14:07

My daughter turns 7 in early December. We have lots of little gift ideas for her but she has a bike, a scooter, dressing table etc and has asked Father Christmas for a "surprise" hmm

I have no idea what "big" present to get her and what with her birthday and Christmas I'm panicking. Any suggestions gratefully received!

scurryfunge Fri 28-Oct-16 17:17:31

A metal detector? Im getting one for my niece this year.

ChinchillaFur Fri 28-Oct-16 17:18:02

Telescope?
Artists easel and proper paints/palette, brushes?
Kids camera?
Musical instrument?
Heelies?

My 7 yr old dd just wants lots of little things this year like Movie maker, knex stuff, robot thing, Harry Potter stuff.

mouldycheesefan Fri 28-Oct-16 17:18:12

Tickets to a show or event
Kindle
Hudl type console
Roller skates
Camera
Smiggle stuff
MP3 player

RueDeDay Fri 28-Oct-16 18:16:26

Lego Friends? One of the bigger sets makes a pretty impressive toy. DD is also getting the giant soft toy unicorn from ToysRUs which is 'only' £30 but she will looooove it!

LaChatte Fri 28-Oct-16 18:44:00

Watching with interest as I'm in a very similar situation, DD turns 7 in November and I have no ideas for 'big' presents.

Justputyourshoesonnow Fri 28-Oct-16 18:55:54

Watching too!

GerrardWinstanley Fri 28-Oct-16 21:02:36

I'm like a broken record with this suggestion but a kano?

or a microscope?

DD1 would have loved a big Playmobil set at that age too. Like this

teaorwine Fri 28-Oct-16 21:38:21

My dd would like more Sylvanians, my generation doll and some accessories like the tent set or horse (no way is that horse entering our house!) arts and crafts supplies......though it feels like we're over run with craft stuff! She loves beanie boos and apparently you can't have too many of those.

BikeRunSki Fri 28-Oct-16 21:41:05

Tablet?

Treadlightly Fri 28-Oct-16 21:47:23

My dd is 7 next week & we've got her a Nintendo ds with mario kart. She loves barbies so she's getting a few sets from the grandparents
Lots of little things - nom noms (?) shopkins, hair things, make up & books

For xmas I'm trying to convince her she really doesn't want a hatchimal... barbie dolls house or our generation doll on her list too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now