Anyone know where to get tall tracksuit bottoms?

(10 Posts)
kiely32 Wed 26-Oct-16 09:29:33

My niece has asked for black bootcut tracksuit bottoms but she is a 34L leg. I have searched online but cannot find anything! Some pleeaassse help! Xx

INeedNewShoes Wed 26-Oct-16 09:31:49

M&S do tall joggers but I have no idea of how long they actually are.

Hope someone more helpful comes along soon!

TheSpottedZebra Wed 26-Oct-16 09:43:15

Have you looked at Gap Tall? They have some nice (fitting!) things, but their availability is rubbish and annoying. Online only I think, and obvs use a code if you order!

Asos and top Shop have tall ranges that sometimes come up trumps too.

Or mens? I sometimes wear mens' things like trackies and PJ bottoms, but that's not great for a gift I suppose.

witchmountain Wed 26-Oct-16 10:03:19

Sweaty Betty do these in a long: http://www.sweatybetty.com/mobile/clothing/pants/trousers/black-racer-workout-pant/

Their stuff is lovely, but expensive.

yellowsun Wed 26-Oct-16 10:20:40

I'm a 34 leg and it's very hit and miss. I have had success in m&s but you need to check the reviews carefully as some end up being shorter than they should be. Next have been more reliable - extra long rather than tall. There are places like long tall sally but they tend to be ones with cuffs on the bottom which I don't like.

kiely32 Wed 26-Oct-16 11:23:57

Ah thanks guys. Had tried next, no stock in her size and I love sweaty Betty but way out of price range! Will check out the others grin You guys are awesome!

witchmountain Wed 26-Oct-16 13:56:30

Can't vouch for these but they are 34" and £18!

https://tlcsport.co.uk/women-s-flattering-v-waist-yoga-bootcut-bootleg-bottoms-black.html?gclid=CMnf5v--M8CFfAy0wodV6UKK_g

kiely32 Wed 26-Oct-16 21:47:32

They look good, thank you witchmountain

Chasing2959 Wed 26-Oct-16 22:13:28

New look or Asos both have a tall section which both fit me at 34"+

AnneGables Wed 26-Oct-16 22:18:58

I'm 34l and recently got some from Topshop tall. Zara is also worth a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now