Best bargain this year?

(5 Posts)
AgnesBrownsCat Sat 22-Oct-16 09:51:44

Not necessarily Christmas related but what has been your best bargain this year? Thanks to a lovely lady on here I purchased a seconds Emma Bridgewater comport for £20 ( 20% off which worked on sale items) and because I used a link which someone posted I also got a free polka dot mug. Sooooo a comport and mug for £20 delivered.

Shemozzle Sat 22-Oct-16 21:00:49

I bought 3 Bayliss and Harding gift sets that were last years Christmas gift sets from Debenhams in the summer for £2.40 each! Don't think I'll top that. It's the kind of rubbish present I get off distant inlaws so will do the job for them.

Also got the Tomy ice cream maker bath toy for £7 ages ago on a whim on a lightening deal when I'd not heard of it before and only later realised what a brilliant price it was.

anyoldname76 Sun 23-Oct-16 00:56:08

i managed get the dc Christmas annuals for 29p each, new from argos grin

Dionysuss Sun 23-Oct-16 11:30:23

On eBay an Ugg hat and scarf set for £3 (+£4postage) brand new in the box.

Admittedly, wether it is genuine or not is unknown. But it looks nice and is going to my sister.

OvO Sun 23-Oct-16 13:22:54

A Frankenstein's monster figure for my DS3. They don't make them anymore so eBay is pretty much the only place selling them - they go for £80-£100! But because a seller misspelled Frankenstein no one else spotted it and I paid £20. fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now