Finished

(13 Posts)
islurpmyspaghetti Sun 16-Oct-16 16:18:11

After one last push at the garden centre this morning, I think I'm finished. Thanks so much for the brilliant help from the bargain thread.

I haven't included DH's presents in my shopping so far because I actually enjoy doing his!! So more time on these forums is required!

MercuryRising Sun 16-Oct-16 16:29:18

Wow well done! I thought I was doing well being a third done hmm

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 16-Oct-16 16:35:29

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you THINK you've finished...............but you haven't had "The Twitch" yet.

fgrin mwah ha ha

islurpmyspaghetti Sun 16-Oct-16 16:56:01

Ha ha ha ha! Oh god, not the twitch! WHO CAN SAVE ME FROM THE TWITCH?!

SecretSaffron Sun 16-Oct-16 16:58:54

Oh well done. I have very almost finished too! I cant wait to have it all finished!

bibbitybobbityyhat Sun 16-Oct-16 17:02:47

Have a medal.

islurpmyspaghetti Sun 16-Oct-16 17:08:42

Oh, a lovely tinselly Christmas medal! Thanks bibbity!

KanyesVest Sun 16-Oct-16 17:20:28

I'm almost fine too! Dh has to organise his own (complicated techy thing that I don't trust myself to get right) then I'll have to get the adult sibling family kk when that's done, but we usually give wish lists for that. At this stage, any more shopping will be for frivolities and little stocking fillers. Whoop whoop!

Juanbablo Sun 16-Oct-16 17:27:50

Well done! I haven't started. It's ds1's bday at the end of this month so I don't usually start Christmas shopping until that's over.

Last year I was done by Dec 1st and had a few twitches so I'm taking it slower this year!

Thingvellir Sun 16-Oct-16 17:30:52

I read your title and immediately thought 'grrrr', but I then decided to take inspiration and start making a concerted effort to get myself sorted then I can be smug too grin

islurpmyspaghetti Sun 16-Oct-16 17:43:56

Do it, Thing. It feels brilliant to be able to focus on the stuff that really matters like the wrapping and the drinking and the carousing!

MTWTFSS Mon 24-Oct-16 18:53:24

Finished grin

cheapandcheerful Mon 24-Oct-16 20:49:02

I've barely even started mine and I'm already twitching hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now