Ideas for nearly 2 year old girl

(5 Posts)
TheRealNightManager Fri 07-Oct-16 14:49:48

Can I ask you for present ideas please for my DD? So far I have ELC happy land cottage, talking tea set and a cuddly Olaf. I'd like to get her a kitchen as her main present and have been eyeing up one from Tesco direct. Also it's her 2nd birthday not long after Christmas so is it worth holding back and picking up sale bargains post-Christmas?

Your advice and ideas will be appreciated!

Babyiwantabump Fri 07-Oct-16 14:51:47

The Ikea kitchens and the play food they do are fab!

SimplyNigella Fri 07-Oct-16 14:53:59

My DS was almost 2 last Christmas and turned 2 a few weeks later and with hindsight I probably bought too much.

That said, he loves the kitchen we bought for Christmas and for his birthday we bought him some extra saucepans and play food which still get played with regularly.

Other things he loved were-
- Kinetic sand
- Melissa and Doug doorbell house
- Brio train set
- Tomy foam cone bath toy
- Bath crayons
- Duplo

GizmoFrisby Sun 09-Oct-16 06:31:46

My dd is 17m she's already got 3 boxes of happyland and all that jazz. I'm getting her a toy kitchen as her big prezzie. I think it's a great present for them

Pengweng Sun 09-Oct-16 07:40:27

At that age my girls loved happyland, lego duplo, toy kitchen (we just had a cheapy one but the ikea one is good). They also love melissa and doug magnetic dress up dolls. They still play with them at 4. You can get normal dolls, princess ones, superhero ones. etc.

www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Doug-Ballerina-Magnetic-Playset/dp/B000IEBY3A/ref=sr_1_5?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1475995156&sr=1-5&keywords=melissa+and+doug+dress+up+dolls

www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Doug-18591-Magnetic-Dress-Up/dp/B00HWHNYXY/ref=sr_1_4?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1475995156&sr=1-4&keywords=melissa+and+doug+dress+up+dolls

www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Doug-Billy-Magnetic-Dress-Up/dp/B0033UWNCW/ref=sr_1_6?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1475995191&sr=1-6&keywords=melissa+and+doug+dress+up+dolls

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now