'Twas the night before Christmas.

(7 Posts)
Marsis Tue 04-Oct-16 22:54:29

Does anybody know of any particularly nice editions of this book?

LBOCS2 Tue 04-Oct-16 23:05:29

Marks and Sparks did a nice version last year (or maybe the year before? Or both...?) in a hardback.

BiddyPop Wed 05-Oct-16 08:57:44

Have a look in any good bookstore and they will have a nice edition soon if not already.

I go to Hodges Figgis in Dublin, but independent bookstores are usually great, and particularly any with a good children's department and children's buyer - if they know what you want, they can often order it in too.

Goldenhandshake Wed 05-Oct-16 09:13:48

Amazon do a personalised version that looks lovely:

www.amazon.co.uk/Personalised-Twas-Night-Before-Christmas/dp/B00Q1R4R7I/ref=sr_1_15?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1475655166&sr=1-15&keywords=twas+the+night+before+christmas

Crystalline Wed 05-Oct-16 09:58:12

I like Carol-Ann Duffy's updated version "Another Night Before Christmas", with papercut illustrations by Rob Ryan. Nice small square hardback.

ThanksForAllTheFish Wed 05-Oct-16 10:04:16

I had a nice pop up version of this book when DD was small but a couple of bits are torn now so I'm planning to replace it this year. Watching with interest as I'd like one with beautiful illustrations.

MummyTheTramEngine Wed 05-Oct-16 11:49:10

Robert Sabuda pop up is gorgeous and much loved in our house!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now