Sainsbury's Christmas food online now

(8 Posts)
HungryHorace Mon 03-Oct-16 15:03:43

This is online to order now. It seems to cater for people having hoards of visitors, so not suitable for us.

I've not tried it before, but I've never had issues with their food.

Pengweng Mon 03-Oct-16 17:48:03

I ordered mine yesterday. We aren't having turkey though as both I and MIL aren't keen and no one else cares enough for pay £60 for a turkey so we are having pork instead. So i ordered the pork joint, stuffing and pigs in blankets, the gravy and bread sauce and the cheese board.

I wanted to get a vegan main for my mum but even though they have 3 veggie options 2 have cheese and the nut roast has butter in it angry.
So i will need to get that from somewhere else.
Veggies and pudding i will do myself and I will make a soup for starter i think.

Ifailed Mon 03-Oct-16 17:49:38

you need to order some Gary for you Mum then, if she's vegan, so she can join in on the cheese board.

HungryHorace Mon 03-Oct-16 18:31:36

We had trouble with dairy free stuff generally last year, so that doesn't surprise me (sadly) Pengweng.

Pengweng Tue 04-Oct-16 10:00:54

Ifailed grin

Ifailed Tue 04-Oct-16 15:33:42

^ at least someone got it. Ta.

AdoraBell Fri 04-Nov-16 13:12:03

Thanks, will take a look. Although now I don't know if we are going away from Boxing Day for 3/4 days or not hmm

FireflyGirl Sat 05-Nov-16 08:24:07

Hungry we're dairy free too.

Sainsburys apparently are doing a free from dessert this year that I'm keeping an eye out for. It wasn't in their Christmas food book, but was mentioned in Good Housekeeping and when I asked in store they said it was probably because the food in the book was to order only and the dessert will be available instore. Here's hoping!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now