looking for a drawing / colouring book

(7 Posts)
operationunkown Tue 27-Sep-16 20:24:37

Hi all.

I'm stuck, I'm putting together a small Christmas present for a friends dd(8) she LOVES drawing and colouring so I've got her (amongst other things) a roll of 72 colouring pencils (nice quality ones) and want to get a coluring / drawing book for her. Something with nice paper maybe different types of paper etc but I can't find anything (seem to find lots of standard coluring books or really adult drawing / painting pads). Does anyone have any suggestions of places I could try?

Thanks

VioletBam Wed 28-Sep-16 03:24:14

Well colouring and drawing books are different thing. I've never seen a combo of both. If I were you I would buy separate types of lovely paper from somewhere like Paperchase which stocks gorgeous coloured, patterned and plain papers sold by the sheet as well as some origami paper. I would put it all into a nice cardboard wallet which you can also find at Paperchase.

I would then just buy a cheap little sketchbook and colouring book and add those.

operationunkown Wed 28-Sep-16 12:08:03

Oh thats a good idea, I'll see if i can find a paperchase that I can get to.

troubleinstore Wed 28-Sep-16 16:27:50

Also try Djeco stuff... it's fabulous and good quality. Colouring and kraft and all states the age ranges its for too.

operationunkown Wed 28-Sep-16 19:13:14

Trouble where can I find Djeco stuff? Never heard of it?

Thanks

troubleinstore Mon 03-Oct-16 19:43:17

sorry ... just saw this.. if you're still looking - try Amazon or Bird Kids

EmGee Tue 04-Oct-16 10:15:52

Try Bright Minds for Djeco. Avoid buying it on Amazon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now