Does anyone know when Costco will have its Christmas stuff in?

(9 Posts)
handsfree Mon 26-Sep-16 13:12:18

I know they've started selling the odd few bits but when will they have everything in? It's a highlight of my year, but I can just never remember when it arrives!!

Ninasimoneinthemorning Mon 26-Sep-16 13:15:43

Was in there Friday and they had a few bits in. I was asking when they were bringing there veg platters out as they are a god send at Xmas and they are not doing them any more 😱😱😱

handsfree Sat 01-Oct-16 11:54:27

Bump - any sign??

Am watching with interest...

We have a few branches of a chain called the Factory Shop in my area - I love their selection, and they give over quite a huge amount of their floorspace to the Crimbo stuff. They've started already! Aaaahhhhh.

So that'll have to do me until Costco comes up with the goods.

Madbengalmum Sat 01-Oct-16 17:13:27

There was loads of xmas stuff, decs and chocs and gifts in sheffield today.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 09-Oct-16 22:43:15

I'm bumping this, I went a few weeks ago, nothing Christmas was in then but I'm hoping now they're in full swing.

I looked online at pre-lit trees but they were 12' or 7' ( gorgeous but waaaay too tall)

I might try and get there next week. Do they have any 5' prelit trees, anyone know?

ALemonyPea Sun 09-Oct-16 23:00:47

I was in there today and they have tons of stuff in.

Lovely decorations again. I want the musical ornamental tree with moving train and sleigh. £70 though.

fraggle84 Tue 11-Oct-16 10:52:47

I went yesterday and there's loads. Some great colouring and sticker sets for £9 that are huge!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 15-Oct-16 22:08:32

Any Christmas Crackers in Costco? They do the Tom Smith ones (££ but they look nice )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now