'Dramatic intro' Christmas!

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MyNameWasAlreadyTaken Fri 23-Sep-16 13:21:37

I'm thinking about Christmas already shock

Need ideas for 5 year old girl. ATM she likes being outside, exercising and things like Pokemon and TMNT!

No idea what to get her. Her sister so much easier (typical girly girl loves dolls, babies etc)

Appreciate any ideas

Shemozzle Fri 23-Sep-16 13:22:32

Head over to the Christmas board!

Humidseptember Fri 23-Sep-16 13:23:59

Oh another christmas title yippeee! Op there is a Christmas board as well, ( just in case you didn't know ) with fab help and an on going bargain thread...

Would she like a large giant unicorn????

At five I got mine really lovely djeco colouring pens and lots of lovely colouring books. Djeco craft kits, pogo stick, one of those disc things you ty and stand on....

WinnieTheW0rm Fri 23-Sep-16 13:25:17

Please ask MNHQ to move this to the Christmas topic.

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Fri 23-Sep-16 13:25:19

Nooooo! Shhhhh.

Jo Jo Bows are a big hit with little girls. But you didn't hear that from me. I don't do Christmas until at least November angry

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Fri 23-Sep-16 13:27:43

Oh misread, for your less girly dd, mine absolutely loves those big giant cardboard houses you can colour in. I got her spray paint but she's older than 5.

MyNameWasAlreadyTaken Fri 23-Sep-16 13:28:35

Thanks. I've asked for the thread to be moved. Didn't see a Christmas section blush

The colouring stuff is a good idea. She does like crafty stuff

AllPowerfulLizardPerson Fri 23-Sep-16 13:31:11

No need for a dramatic intro, just get yourself over the the Christmas shopping thread

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/2739466-Thread-8-anyone-still-looking-for-a-poo-cushion

and have a browse of the various threads with ideas for 5 yos, eg these (there may be more, I only looked at the first three pages of the topic)

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/2736433-What-to-get-a-2-year-old-and-5-year-old-who-dont-actually-need-anything

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/2733665-What-are-you-getting-your-almost-5-yr-old-dd

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/2722502-Gifts-for-5yr-old-Girl-with-older-sister-who-has-everything-already

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/2715671-Presents-for-girls

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Sep-16 16:36:53

Ho Ho Ho! (sorry) - we will move this to the Christmas topic for you, OP. grin

FruVikingessOla Fri 23-Sep-16 16:39:01

Where is Maryz when you need her?

Actually ..... where is Maryz?

PassTheMead Fri 23-Sep-16 16:41:49

aliexpress is perfect for pokemon stuff, especially plushes, as long as you order in plenty of time, my son is obsessed and my 5 year old dd loves it too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now