Dan tdm mystery boxes?

(11 Posts)
Yodasbride Thu 22-Sep-16 09:59:43

Can someone help me apparently the advert was on for these (Cartoon Network if it helps)

BowiesBlueEye Fri 23-Sep-16 14:25:39

I saw them in Smyths. They are Tube Heroes...will try and find a link.

Dan also has a new book out soon grin

BowiesBlueEye Fri 23-Sep-16 14:25:49

I saw them in Smyths. They are Tube Heroes...will try and find a link.

Dan also has a new book out soon grin

BowiesBlueEye Fri 23-Sep-16 14:28:17

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-343/other-action-figures-playsets/p-17544/tube-heroes-mystery-tubes-assortment/]]

It says out of stock but I saw some in my local one

Buzzardbird Fri 23-Sep-16 14:31:31

Oh God, DD really loves Dan Tedium. Are there any other toys etc he does that I should put on the list?

Hadiever Fri 23-Sep-16 16:47:36

Dan is on tour at the moment we are going to see him soon. Might be a nice early Xmas present smile

Buzzardbird Fri 23-Sep-16 17:14:17

Luckily we are away when he is touring after seeing the ticket prices. Our holiday cost less than it would cost to see him.
What does he do for all that money?

BowiesBlueEye Fri 23-Sep-16 18:33:29

We saw the show it was brilliant!

There are plush toys, little figures and clothing available. There are lots of stuff available on Amazon and EBay. Try The Diamond Minecart website too.

BowiesBlueEye Fri 23-Sep-16 18:33:53

We saw the show it was brilliant!

There are plush toys, little figures and clothing available. There are lots of stuff available on Amazon and EBay. Try The Diamond Minecart website too.

BowiesBlueEye Fri 23-Sep-16 18:34:27

Oh god, sorry for the double posts

leesmum Fri 23-Sep-16 21:10:47

If you go on Amazon band type in DanTDM there's plenty on there, my DS2 is also a fan... personally i just don't get it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now