Can you buy multicoloured fairy lights on white cable?

(7 Posts)
Bearbehind Tue 20-Sep-16 16:48:18

Just that really.

All the white cabled lights I've seen have white bulbs and I want multicoloured ones.

They are for inside so don't need to be, but could be, weatherproof.

Any help gratefully received.

MoonlightandMusic Tue 20-Sep-16 22:30:19

Well, if you're prepared to compromise with clear cable then there's these.

I did find a white cable/coloured light set here but it looks as though you may need to ask them to let you know when they are back in stock.

Bearbehind Thu 22-Sep-16 10:39:48

Clear cable is fine- thank you

Wenchelda Thu 22-Sep-16 12:21:09

I've got some battery powered multicoloured lights on a clear cable (which looks white at a glance). Can't remember where exactly I got them from last year but they were only about £4 and from somewhere like Aldi, home bargains or B&M.

(So actually not that helpful to you other than to say that they definitely exist!)

MrsElf Fri 23-Sep-16 21:05:01

Try Paperchase (their Christmas things are online).

ThanksForAllTheFish Sat 24-Sep-16 17:31:03

I got some clear cable LED multi colour lights in B&Q. I think they have 8 light sequences and maybe 120 lights? I can't see them on the website yet but I'm sure they will have some when the Christmas stuff comes out. Can't remember the price I paid for them but I'm thinking it was less than £20.

Warl Sat 24-Sep-16 17:37:16

I have some, they were from wilkos but it was the Xmas before last when I bought them I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now