Can you buy multicoloured fairy lights on white cable?

(7 Posts)
Bearbehind Tue 20-Sep-16 16:48:18

Just that really.

All the white cabled lights I've seen have white bulbs and I want multicoloured ones.

They are for inside so don't need to be, but could be, weatherproof.

Any help gratefully received.

Well, if you're prepared to compromise with clear cable then there's these.

I did find a white cable/coloured light set here but it looks as though you may need to ask them to let you know when they are back in stock.

Bearbehind Thu 22-Sep-16 10:39:48

Clear cable is fine- thank you

Wenchelda Thu 22-Sep-16 12:21:09

I've got some battery powered multicoloured lights on a clear cable (which looks white at a glance). Can't remember where exactly I got them from last year but they were only about £4 and from somewhere like Aldi, home bargains or B&M.

(So actually not that helpful to you other than to say that they definitely exist!)

MrsElf Fri 23-Sep-16 21:05:01

Try Paperchase (their Christmas things are online).

ThanksForAllTheFish Sat 24-Sep-16 17:31:03

I got some clear cable LED multi colour lights in B&Q. I think they have 8 light sequences and maybe 120 lights? I can't see them on the website yet but I'm sure they will have some when the Christmas stuff comes out. Can't remember the price I paid for them but I'm thinking it was less than £20.

Warl Sat 24-Sep-16 17:37:16

I have some, they were from wilkos but it was the Xmas before last when I bought them I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now