20months old Xmas pressies

(13 Posts)
Kit2015 Tue 20-Sep-16 15:55:12

Hi all. My DD will be 20 months at xmas and will be getting a kitchen from us for Xmas. However I've already started having questions from family and friends about what she would also like. Any ideas what could say?

Kit2015 Tue 20-Sep-16 15:56:15

Also what stocking fillers? smile

LikeSilver Tue 20-Sep-16 16:03:13

My DS is 20 months now and loves the kitchen, good choice! He also likes Happyland, the Cosy Coupe car, painting (our Melissa and Doug easel is still lovely after three children's very enthusiastic use) and books, especially noisy books. His favourite thing in the world though is to dig in the garden and put the soil in a bucket.

PersianCatLady Tue 20-Sep-16 16:06:11

However I've already started having questions from family and friends about what she would also like
People are honestly already asking about what your child wants for Christmas?

Kit2015 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:13:27

Yes. So they have a general idea for what to look for.

WasDat Tue 20-Sep-16 16:17:33

My family have also asked the question for my DS who will be 20 months too. I don't think it's unusual?!

The only thing I have been able to suggest is the vtech toot toot drivers cars. He loves those and the do lots of different sets.

Watching with interest.

Kit2015 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:24:16

My DD has toot toot cars. But she's not overly keen on the track etc. Might suggest the cars though as she likes those. smile

cravingcake Tue 20-Sep-16 16:29:28

We got Happyland boot for my DD when she was around that age, we were given a kitchen from a friend so didn't need to buy one. Suggestions would be for play food or 'real' accessories (mini rolling pin, tiny pots and utensils etc) from family or stocking fillers.

One of her favourite things to do (and still is) is to put her things in a bag and carry around and then empty out somewhere else and then repack it again so a nice little bag would go down well.

Dolls Pram and baby Anabelle went down well for her 2nd birthday present.

cravingcake Tue 20-Sep-16 16:30:12

Wooden train set is great as well, can buy extra packs of track and just keep adding to it.

RatOnnaStick Tue 20-Sep-16 16:32:11

If you're getting the kitchen people could chip in with toy food or plates.

KP86 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:33:27

Train sets, garages with cars, doll with pram/baby feeding bits, little ride on bike

Stocking fillers: books, simple puzzles, winter pjs and slippers, playdoh or finger paints, bath toys

We got DS a scooter (£10 one, not Micro) and it took him a few months to get the hang of it but it's a firm favourite.

KP86 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:35:28

Basic Lego/duplo sets

daisydalrymple Tue 20-Sep-16 20:09:00

For stocking ideas, I go with socks with favourite character on, little library set of 4/5 mini books in a box, bouncy ball, bubbles, felt pens / crayons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now