£10 gift for an 11 y/o girl

(17 Posts)
Moxiechick Wed 14-Sep-16 19:24:02

Can anyone help me think of ideas for gifts for an 11 year old girl. It's her 11th birthday shortly after Xmas so I need to get two gifts that cost roughly £10 each.
I usually get her a top from
River island or a voucher/money but would like to do something different this time.
TIA

giraffesarefab Wed 14-Sep-16 20:37:43

I think it depends on what kind of girl she is? What about a hamper with nail varnish, chocolate, bath bombs etc or a film night one with popcorn, sweets, juice etc?

ja9r Wed 14-Sep-16 21:47:53

i have some of these peg lights in my girl stash i got from tk maxx for £7

eyebrowsonfleek Sat 17-Sep-16 20:31:06

Newest Now CD
Xmas PJs
Stationery from Paperchase or Smiggle

MooseyMoo Sun 18-Sep-16 07:59:43

Is she creative? Top Model have lovely sketchbooks where there are a couple of mannequins on page and you draw/design the outfit.

Cocochoco Sun 18-Sep-16 08:04:08

The peg lights is a great idea. My dd has her initial in lights - it was from Berts Home Stores - and loves it. She wants a '&' sign now.

Bath bombs from Lush always good.

Does she have a polaroid camera? I'm getting my dd some Polaroid frames.

WhoKnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Sun 18-Sep-16 08:09:21

A DVD, popcorn etc would go down well with my DD, as would Lush bath bombs, but she's not into any other sort of pampering. Nice notebooks and pens are good too, but Smiggle is past it's sell by date here.

Card games/board games go down well too.

My DD would love all of the above or a Funko POP vinyl figure ..depends what she is into.. DD collects Harry Potter ones but they retail between 8-10 on places like Amazon/ forbudden planet. She is also into making lip balms etc

RJnomore1 Sun 18-Sep-16 09:25:42

Yes to lush
Stationery is a big hit with my just turned 12yo
She loves nice pjs too - and novelty socks
Nail art kits
Pokemon plush toys are huge with them here too

disneyprincesswannabe Sun 18-Sep-16 10:03:27

I'd go with a hamper idea - dvd, popcorn, sweeties then slippers, lush bath bomb, nail polish, etc. A "girls night in" kinda thing. Check with her mum if she's ok to watch 12 rated movies first. At 11 they want to feel abbot grown up without being too grown up

idontlikealdi Sun 18-Sep-16 10:05:00

Smiggle voucher?

DiegeticMuch Sun 18-Sep-16 13:37:06

The notebooks and pens in Accessorise are nice, as are the purses and hair accessories (assuming she doesn't have short hair of course).

MooseyMoo Mon 19-Sep-16 10:41:39

I've just discovered TokiDoki Unicorno or Mermicorno figures that look beautiful

Happy Bags sell the blind boxes/bags

Cocochoco Mon 19-Sep-16 10:44:05

Love the hamper idea though hard to do for a tenner.

Smiggle has definitely been and gone here.

WhoKnowsWhereTheTimeG0es Mon 19-Sep-16 10:50:16

You could do a DVD, popcorn and sweets for a tenner if it was an older film, you don't need pampering stuff for a girls night in. Or just have the bath bomb, nail varnish etc on their own.

IsItGinTimeYet Mon 19-Sep-16 10:50:55

DD11 loves lush, EOS lip balms, anything from acessorize or paperchase, PJ's, clothes, bags and socks with crazy prints on them.

Sootica Mon 19-Sep-16 10:51:59

Lush
Bits and pieces from smiggle or accessorise

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now