Lovely homemade items?

(4 Posts)
MadrigalElectromotive Tue 13-Sep-16 11:08:14

I think NOTHS has gone off the boil in a big way. It used to be lovely but now there's just so much crap on there and life is too short! I sometimes find things on Etsy but I also think there's quite a lot of rubbish on that. What I want is a place with a much smaller selection of genuinely nice things - properly handmade, not something mass-produced that's had someone's name stitched badly onto it. Anyone know anywhere that fits the bill?

Pantsalive Tue 13-Sep-16 11:37:26

madebyhandonline.com/ have products by a great range of designer makers but there's not much of the personalised cushion sort of thing.

Have you tried Folksy which is like Etsy but only British designers?

I also follow a lot of people on Facebook. Obviously you have to find out about them first but once you've found a couple, they often share other people's work.

I'd love to hear about any other sites that people know about.

0utForAWalkBitch Wed 14-Sep-16 16:32:06

I've just had my products put on allbymama.com - it looks like a nicely curated site, and, perhaps more usefully, is small and so easy to browse! Plus you're supporting other mamas.

giraffesarefab Wed 14-Sep-16 20:46:50

Report if inappropriate but my lovely friend is on Facebook, "snowcraft". Have a look smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now