(34 Posts)
candykane25 Mon 29-Aug-16 23:54:12

New pyjamas
New perfume

And the dream wish list

Gel Nail Home Kit
Go Pro
Phillips Lumea.

I won't get the last three though (have tried to persuade DH he wants a go pro from me so I can nick it for myself but no joy). Maybe the gel nail kit on special offer.

And icing on tne cake would be Benefit makeup and perhaps a new bracelet.

A girl can dream...

Wayfarersonbaby Tue 30-Aug-16 13:47:46

I'd really like a new bed and mattress but I doubt we'll have enough cash for it!

I'd also like a new bracelet and earrings - nothing fancy. Actually, I've already ordered them for myself, for about £12, from Lisa Angel using one of the codes from the Christmas thread. I'll ask DH to wrap it up from toddler DD grin

I also want perfume (usually get it from my parents); and maybe a book. I don't have particularly elaborate wants...!

I can't think of much else: I'm on a diet (and will still be at Christmas as have several stone to lose); I got a new coat last year, so don't need a new one; and bought some ankle boots and a bag for the winter in the sales in March. I could probably do with some new mascara and powder and maybe a massage so I might ask siblings for the makeup and DH for a massage this year.

Ceaser1981 Tue 30-Aug-16 16:23:45

Im becoming a little obsessed with beauty type advent calendars! This year im having bomb cosmetics as havent tried thier products before and might also have a loccitane one. I got a loccitane one last year and thought it was good value for money and liked trying the sample sizes before going on to buy the larger sizes of my favs.
Cant think of anythinb else i want

Grumpyoldblonde Tue 30-Aug-16 16:31:14

What I would really like is all my relatives who died in the last couple of years back so we can relive all the fun of Christmas past sad

However, in the spirit of the thread, I would like to have a holiday to look forward to more than anything I could unwrap. Failing that, perfume, or a very nice handbag. I have more scented candles and pairs of pyjamas (which I do love) than I could ever use.
I really would love things for the garden but mid winter isn't really the right time to buy them!

candykane25 Tue 30-Aug-16 16:40:00

Grumpy me too, lost my dad two years ago.

I had a Yankee candle advent calendar last year but I prefer the big jars to the tea lights.

HerRoyalFattyness Tue 30-Aug-16 16:44:22

Erm...I can't think of anything. confused I don't really wear make up, or any jewellery (I'm around toddlers a lot as I volunteer in a nursery and don't want them pulling necklaces or earrings). I have loads of perfume, and too many clothes.

OhHolyFuck Tue 30-Aug-16 16:46:57

Pyjamas
Alcohol
Bed socks
A necklace
Mug

On my own though, so will have to buy them for myself!

candykane25 Tue 30-Aug-16 16:49:13

Holy'at least you get to choose though! First Christmas with my DH he bought me tea towels and an apron.

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Tue 30-Aug-16 16:49:41

Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb
Some honeycomb
A new pair of slipper boots

LazySusan11 Tue 30-Aug-16 16:55:39

A daylight mirror
New gloves
And a partridge in a pear tree

RavioliOnToast Tue 30-Aug-16 16:59:15

Pyjamas, socks, driving lessons. That's all I'll get. I have an endless list of things I lust after though

crje Tue 30-Aug-16 17:01:22

This or bubble bath

ValiumQueen Tue 30-Aug-16 20:29:06

Harrison Ford covered in whipped cream.

cowssheephens Tue 30-Aug-16 20:59:34

I am just praying for DD to be healthy by Christmas. She has been so ill this year...diagnosis after diagnosis. Would be amazing to watch her opening her gifts with the relief that she is on the mend.

Ladybirdturd Tue 30-Aug-16 22:44:55

Another wish for flowerbomb perfume, Molton Brown pink peppercorn shower gel and slippers.

Jaimx86 Tue 30-Aug-16 22:49:49

David Gandy...

A coat from Maje
Some Dubarry boots
A big spend shop at the beauty counters.

ImperialBlether Tue 30-Aug-16 22:55:10

That really puts everything in perspective, cowssheephens.

CalmYaTits Tue 30-Aug-16 23:03:21

My dad backsad

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Wed 31-Aug-16 07:21:36

A watch that doesn't need its batteries replacing
A leather biking jacket

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Wed 31-Aug-16 07:22:32

Oh that seems really shallow after calms post sorry!

I won't get either I'll end up with notebooks and socks!

candykane25 Wed 31-Aug-16 08:59:02

I started the thread but i just want to say I totally agree with those wishing for health and loved ones lost - it's the time of year when you want happy times and hope worries of the year are able to be put aside. Cowsheephens I hope your DD is improving soon and calm I'd like my dad back too flowers

Error404usernamenotfound Wed 31-Aug-16 09:04:29

A really good winter coat. I can never find what I'm looking for mostly cos I'm not sure what that is and always end up getting something to 'tide me over' from a charity shop.

BeardedAvenger Wed 31-Aug-16 09:37:16

Bike accessories. I have become totally obsessed with Brooks since I got a bike at the beginning of the summer (and its practical as I will be riding to work every day hmm)

candykane25 Wed 31-Aug-16 09:44:00

Bearded have you heard of cyclechic website? Stuff for everyone on there, loads of accesdiries.

HairsprayBabe Wed 31-Aug-16 11:02:58

Cocktail shaker set
Snow globe
Enamel (faberge style) compact mirror
Travel card holder
Curling wand
Martini Glasses
Egg poacher
Drinks Trolly
Make-up Brushes
Crème de violette

I am very shallow blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now