Baby 1st Xmas Tree Decorations

(12 Posts)
PixieMiss Mon 01-Aug-16 15:39:32

It is my DS's first Xmas and I am looking to get him a personalised tree decoration saying so (just his name and year - no photos).

I have looked at a couple of places online with no avail but I'm hoping that someone on here might have a recommendation?

Thanks smile

georgetteheyersbonnet Mon 01-Aug-16 22:10:29

I got DD a gorgeous handmade one on NotOnTheHighStreet - a wooden star with her name on and the year. It was by a seller called Clara and Macy. There are some other gorgeous ones on NOTHS as well!

FireflyGirl Tue 02-Aug-16 07:48:35

I got DS a lovely porcelain one, with a picture of a teddy on, his name and the year, also from NOTHS. Etsy have lots of pretty ones as well.

Ladybirdturd Tue 02-Aug-16 09:42:27

Both my dd ornaments came from noths too. Also on ebay you can find metal and glass ones that they will engrave for you for a really reasonable price.

Soon2bC Tue 02-Aug-16 12:21:19

My niece has a shop that makes personalised items but not sure if i am allowed to link it here x

PixieMiss Wed 03-Aug-16 18:07:58

Thanks all! Seems noths seems to be the place to go!

Paperblank Sat 06-Aug-16 13:09:00

Have a look on Pintrest. They have some great ideas for making decorations and they're not very complicated.

Also, have a look around Hobbycraft. They might have some kits/DIY flyers.

daisydalrymple Thu 11-Aug-16 22:56:32

John Lewis were selling gorgeous ones last year which you could do handprints on, in overall star and heart shapes. Sold out when I saw them, but worth a look early.

RumAppleGinger Thu 11-Aug-16 22:59:54

There's a wee pottery cafe near me where you can paint ceramics which they then fire in a kiln. I have a bauble for each of mine with a hand and foot print, name and year.

It's part of a franchise so there might be one near to you?

ConkerTriumphant Thu 11-Aug-16 23:01:54

My baby was born early, on Christmas Day. I was gutted that he didn't have a 'first Christmas ' bauble like his siblings!!!

MyCasa Mon 15-Aug-16 15:22:10

John Lewis seem to be selling a similar version this year (see below).

Some other really pretty 2016 limited edition versions are also now in the shops (though not personalised)...Details are on pintrest:

uk.pinterest.com/pin/438749188681579941/

its never too early for Christmas! Love this time of the year so much.

HowLongTillTippingPoint Wed 17-Aug-16 11:32:31

Advice I'd give is don't get a glass one because they are so easily broken and one year it will ruin your Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now