Booths Christmas!

(9 Posts)
HowLongTillTippingPoint Sat 23-Jul-16 13:08:22

I'll just leave this here www.booths.co.uk/signup/

Pretty sure filling this in will get you a Christmas food catalogue through the mail.

Ragwort Sat 23-Jul-16 13:23:20

Thank you - I love Booths, even though my nearest one is miles away. I usually avoid any Christmas thread at this time of year but seeing 'Booths' made me look ! smile

HowLongTillTippingPoint Sat 23-Jul-16 13:26:19

I have one a 2 minute walk from my house, it ruins my diet on a regular basis.

freetrampolineforall Sat 23-Jul-16 13:39:11

Booths makes Waitrose look like [fill in name of crappest food retailer of choice]. We make a special trip at Christmas - don't buy much but just love it (saddos) and last year's catalogue was a thing to drool over (if not buy from.

lk26 Sat 23-Jul-16 13:41:56

My happy place is Booths. Luckily have one in the town where I live. Go every day.
The Christmas catologue is heaven. Though blooming expensive shock

HowLongTillTippingPoint Sat 23-Jul-16 13:44:17

I never buy anything from the Christmas catalogue, waaaay past my budget but it is good to flick through on a cold winters night when wrapped in a fluffy blanket with a hot chocolate trying to work out if you can copy the ideas on the cheap from Morrisons :D

Ragwort Sat 23-Jul-16 16:28:10

I think I will have to order something from them this year, last year I got a polite email along the lines of 'we've noticed you haven't ordered anything yet from the catalogue we sent you' blush.

Paperblank Mon 25-Jul-16 08:01:32

Sighs wistfully and wishes Booths was just a wee bit closer to me.

ICanSeeForMiles Mon 25-Jul-16 08:08:19

Thanks, I've signed up. Especially as last year they didn't do catalogues via post. My nearest is a 2.5 hour trip so I had to go without sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now