Stocking Q... do u wrap the small stuff?

(9 Posts)
kiwidreamer Mon 14-Dec-15 10:20:39

DC have fairly decent size sacks, not traditional socks, so get a fair swag of stuff in the sacks, shall I wrap the little note pads / sticker sheets??

momb Mon 14-Dec-15 10:23:32

If all the gifts fit in the sack wrap them. If it's just extra bits that would normally be stocking stuff then don't.

SanityClause Mon 14-Dec-15 10:24:26

We never wrap the stocking presents.

Heavenscent86 Mon 14-Dec-15 11:20:41

I wrap some of the bigger items. Lily this year my daughter has a book, a decorate your own gingerbread man and frozen magiclip dolls which are all wrapped. Unwrapped she has a few bits including body butter, shower gel, chocolate coins etc.

allisbrightandshiney Mon 14-Dec-15 11:22:31

I normally wrap everything apart from the sweets/chocolates.
I probably wouldn't wrap sticker sheets though.

allisbrightandshiney Mon 14-Dec-15 11:23:44

You could use tissue paper so items are loosely covered rather than wrapped with sellotape.

Welliesandwings Mon 14-Dec-15 11:36:42

I wrap everything including the obligatory annual.

CakeNinja Mon 14-Dec-15 11:45:39

Do you mean sticker sheets as in a single sheet in cellophane?
I probably wouldn't wrap that but I wrap everything in ours except for the orange and chocolate coins.

kiwidreamer Mon 14-Dec-15 11:56:51

Thanks for advices, I've done a stocking session this morning and it looks fine wrapping everything bar sweets, sticker sheets and note pads.

I'm a bit paranoid after the disaster of 2010 where pre school DS up ended the unwrapped stocking items looking for the presents... presents are wrapped as far as far as he was concerned... Luckily we were able to distract him long enough to hastily wrap everything and shove it back in the stocking "oooh look you missed some" grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now