can anyone recommend a wooden dolls pram?

(10 Posts)
Livvylongpants Sun 29-Nov-15 19:58:57

I'm planning on getting 11 month old DD a dolls pram for christmas. It needs to be big enough to fit one of these in www.babipur.co.uk/oobicoo-dolls-olwyn.html

which is 60cm long? doesn't matter if pram is to big for now as my 2 and 4 year olds will probably play with it.

Any recommendations?

PinPon Sun 29-Nov-15 20:02:04

JoJo Maman Bebe used to do a nice wooden red one.

munchkinmaster Sun 29-Nov-15 20:05:37

look at moover. I've not seen the big one in real life.

Scottishgymnast Sun 29-Nov-15 21:10:51

I'm sure I saw one on Asda direct - really reasonable too but very nice. If not then GLTC have one. Not sure about sizes though.

PresidentUnderwood Sun 29-Nov-15 21:51:21

My BF's DD has one and I would warn you that they are pretty hard to move in carpet and manouvre, especially for small child.

GLTC have one and it's on sale today, if you miss it sign up to their emails - they discount quite reguarly

www.gltc.co.uk/role-play/posy-pink-dolls-pram/gltc/fcp-product/10003594

westcountrywoman Sun 29-Nov-15 22:01:40

Those oobicoo dolls are HUGE (about the size of a 6 month old baby). I wouldn't have thought they'd fit in most toddler-sized dolls prams.

INeedACheeseSlicer Sun 29-Nov-15 22:07:17

Haba wooden prams are big - big and sturdy enough for a toddler to climb in themselves - would definitely fit the doll in.
They are good for little ones as quite low to the ground, so they are like a walker too.
They are pricey though

omama Sun 29-Nov-15 22:20:41

I got the GLTC posy pram for my dd's first birthday recently, its perfect height for a young toddler to push but i suspect would be too small for the doll you mentioned, as would the moover pram. We got a baby stella doll & she fits in ours perfectly & is a soft doll so ideal for a 1 year old. Hth.

Kittykatmacbill Mon 30-Nov-15 07:02:06

There are some lovely ones on the website you linked www.babipur.co.uk/natural-wooden-toys/dolls-prams-accessories.html. Quite expensive though.

Weirdly our futon company had lovely wooden ones a bit ago but they aren't on the website.

Livvylongpants Mon 30-Nov-15 16:55:37

i dont mind if the doll doesn't fit lying down.

we want the oobicoo as DD has lots of beautiful clothes and it would be so nice to have a doll to put in them now they don't fit

i will take a look at all these after dinner

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now