Smooth Christmas is back!

(17 Posts)
0pheliaBalls Sat 14-Nov-15 10:17:53

From this morning, on DAB.

Christmas has officially begun! fsmile

NeverNic Sat 14-Nov-15 12:37:09

Hooray!! I've been checking my radio daily for weeks! Was getting slightly concerned that it wasn't coming back this year and nearly wrote a post yesterday about thi!! Thanks

glenthebattleostrich Sat 14-Nov-15 12:43:04

Yeay.

Magic Christmas and Blismass have started on the tv music channels too smile

sciaticasucks Sat 14-Nov-15 13:53:47

Yay!
We had it on in the kitchen this morning while we all got involved in making a huge breakfast (today is the first day off we've all had together in ages)

I've just got back from a work trip to the States where I stocked up on Christmas candles from 'Bath & Bodyworks'....THE best scented candles by the way.

They do one called 'fresh Balsam' which literally makes your whole house smell like Christmas tree pine needles...so, that lit, with the coffee machine on, plus smooth playing all the Christmas tunes has made the kitchen the most popular room in the house todaygrin

sciaticasucks Sat 14-Nov-15 14:00:10

By the way I don't usually get excited this early for Christmas but everyone I speak to agrees that this year has gone by extraordinarily fast so it stands to reason the next few weeks will go by quick as a flash too and Christmas will be here before we know it.

(Trying to hold off on the mulled wine til December thoughwine)

NeverNic Sat 14-Nov-15 15:07:53

Mulled wine starts for me on Bonfire Night! I do hold off using my Christmas market mugs though until the end of the month.

Cocolepew Sat 14-Nov-15 15:36:11

No not yay! I didnt know they did this and I want Smooth Extra back again sadangry

lavazzzalover Sat 14-Nov-15 16:12:07

I know! ! been cleaning the house to it. so much fun! santa

Wagglebees Sat 14-Nov-15 18:51:11

Hooray! Won't be putting it on yet but glad it's there ready for present wrapping, card writing and cake baking. santa

Sci I'm very envy of your B&BW candles.

Collieputthekettleon Sat 14-Nov-15 19:13:15

Oh I'm so jealous! We don't have a DAB radio sad I'm urgently looking around for a cheapie....

Wagglebees Sat 14-Nov-15 19:22:50

Collie This one from tesco has good reviews and looks nice. £25. www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-dr1403g-dab-radio-grey/297-1843.prd

Wagglebees Sat 14-Nov-15 19:25:39

Or it comes in a gorgeous blue colour too. smile

lavazzzalover Sun 15-Nov-15 07:12:06

or this

Collieputthekettleon Sun 15-Nov-15 11:38:15

Thank you for the links! I want them all. grin the Argos one is a bargain!

EsmesBees Sun 15-Nov-15 11:43:58

Oh it's a bit early for me but glad it's back this year. You never realise how many versions there are of White Christmas until you've listened to an hour of Smooth Christmas.

Heyheyheygoodbye Sun 15-Nov-15 14:33:34

I'm playing it on my phone! Free app called Tune In Radio smile

openthecurtains Mon 16-Nov-15 11:39:33

It's not coming up on my DAB radio. Is it regional - I thought digital stuff was national? I've done a full re-scan on my DAB but it's still not there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now