Schleich

(12 Posts)
GloGirl Mon 19-Oct-15 10:22:58

What's the best way to get it at a good price? With an ELC birthday code maybe?

Just wondered if anyone had any good ideas brew

Igelei Mon 19-Oct-15 10:37:13

I love Schleich. I wish my children were remotely bothered but they're not!

Sorry not much use but good luck.

ChristmasZombie Mon 19-Oct-15 10:52:49

The Entertainer have them and their prices are usually pretty competitive.

INeedACheeseSlicer Mon 19-Oct-15 10:59:17

I think you just have to face the fact that they are really expensive grin.

The sets with a few animals can sometimes be better value than individual animals - I managed to get DD a set of 6 baby farm animals for her birthday reduced to 9.99. The individual animals are hardly ever reduced, but I've quite often seen the sets discounted.

I'm considering getting DC a Schleich advent calendar to share this year - quite expensive (about £25), but it does come with a fair bit of stuff.

GloGirl Mon 19-Oct-15 11:03:16

I didn't know they did an advent calendar! Good fun!

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00VPY5JBA/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile

DrasticAction Mon 19-Oct-15 14:56:13

www.toysandlearning.co.uk/

I recently used this website and seemed to be good price for what i wanted which was Bayla range...I was super impressed with delivery too I think mine arrived next day!

DrasticAction Mon 19-Oct-15 14:57:26

also op charity shops, a child will not know its not brand new! someone was selling tons of schliech horses at a table top sale so we got some for 20p each...

ThisFenceIsComfy Mon 19-Oct-15 14:58:32

Ebay? You can get them second hand at a good price.

MooseyMoo Mon 19-Oct-15 18:03:58

ELC did have 3 for2 recently. Not sure how often they do that promo though

Nevergoingtolearn Mon 19-Oct-15 20:22:44

I usually pick them up on Amazon, did collects the dragons, I have got a few for reasonable prices.

RosaBee Tue 20-Oct-15 16:31:30

Amazon often have good deals on the bigger dinosaurs and fantasy figures. Elc and the entertainer often do 3 for 2.

Biggles398 Tue 20-Oct-15 19:51:54

Try ebay and charity shops, although they tend to hold their value quite well! My DD picked up some in a charity shop for 50p each. They're currently selling for �5 secondhand!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now