what the hell to get 5ds and 7 dd

(7 Posts)
Happypenguin2014 Tue 26-Aug-14 11:26:19

Ds and dd have taken to watching YouTube videos. Mostly off things like toy reviews, playdoh reviews, and short stories of barbie ect.

Ds likes watching Minecraft.

I have no idea what to get them!

They are both getting bikes, so don't want to spend too much x

BigBadWolefPlum Tue 26-Aug-14 11:48:47

Are they watching the shopkin things on YouTube? That's what dd has requested for Xmas!

Happypenguin2014 Tue 26-Aug-14 12:01:01

Yes!! That's all dd seems to watch! With barbie and a spidermen! Seem them on Amazon, think I might get her them.x

WildCherryBlossom Tue 26-Aug-14 12:11:41

If they are getting bikes I would really get very little else.
But perhaps you could get some stuff to enjoy indoors incase it is a bit cold and wet to enjoy bikes fully in December. A board game to play together, arts & crafts stuff, books.

Artandco Tue 26-Aug-14 12:13:39

I would just get the bikes tbh.

Then maybe odd few pieces to unwrap ie playdough, new paints, book each, new Tshirt or similar

BigBadWolefPlum Fri 29-Aug-14 11:10:16

Yeah I'm going to end up with them too happy smile they sell them in argos you know? Two tubes of 20 shopkins for £30 and some play set things for a tenner.

My plan is giving dd the shopping mart as her present and then clues or a trail to find the tube shopkins (taken out of the tube and individually wrapped) round th house. She does love a good hunt! smile

WeHateAmy Sat 30-Aug-14 20:02:39

I just read this as you having five DS's and 7 DD's.

DS is five and seems to be all minions, Angry Birds and Star Wars in whatever form possible.

It's going to be a lot of lego, rubber birds and stickers in our house this year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now