Cash back sites??

(8 Posts)
Clr2014 Tue 22-Jul-14 21:46:40

I do a lot of internet shopping... I should be signed up to a cash back site shouldn't i? Please tell me how to... Which one etc. speak slowly as I'm a bit dim regarding such things

thanks

slipslipslippy Tue 22-Jul-14 23:52:50

eBay gives Nectar points (some weekends have triple Nectar points) too.

Ratbagcatbag Wed 23-Jul-14 22:00:07

If you sign up to quidco, can I refer you (or a previous replying poster can) we both get a reward that way. I think it's £2.50 each once you've spent so much. smile

mulberrylover Wed 23-Jul-14 22:02:37

Topcashback- find a friend to recommend you and they will get £10 for doing so (assuming you want to help out your friend of course!)

They seem to pay out more- and Quidco has a £5 annual charge where as topcashback is free.

WaitMonkey Thu 24-Jul-14 08:18:52

Quidco doesn't have an annual £5 charge anymore.

MrsCK Thu 24-Jul-14 12:03:36

How does quidco work?

Ratbagcatbag Thu 24-Jul-14 18:55:35

Someone recommends you (so you get £2.50 each) then you sign up from the email you get. Every time you find something you want to buy online, nip on quidco and search the website, if its on there, click the link, buy your goodies and then sit back and wait for cash back. (Can take a few months though) but I've had nearly £200 back. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now