Help! Stuck on DSs main present....

(8 Posts)
LUCYINTHESKY Sun 13-Jul-14 11:16:44

Really stuck on what to get this year, stockings I can do, but lost for ideas! We are drowning in Lego, they had iPads last year agghh!! They are 9 & 7. It always seems Xmas is easier to buy for girls �� TIA

Lilaclily Sun 13-Jul-14 11:17:55

scooters
new bikes

micah Sun 13-Jul-14 11:19:31

It's not easier to buy for girls. I am clueless every year.

At least you can buy boys Lego and computer games ;)

You also dont have to buy a big present, mine have had just stockings and odd bits when I run out of ideas and the don't notice.

misssmapp Sun 13-Jul-14 11:25:47

Ds1 ( 9) had a remote control car last year- one that can go through water/snow and the like - he loves it and it has been a real success

ThinkIveBeenHacked Sun 13-Jul-14 11:29:35

Years pass to a local theme park / go ape / similar

Heels99 Sun 13-Jul-14 11:30:24

A trip somewhere? Legoland? Disney? London? musical instruments and lessons egguitar, go karting, trip to snow dome etc

sunbathe Sun 13-Jul-14 11:37:16

Remote control helicopter.

And lots of spare blades.

LUCYINTHESKY Sun 13-Jul-14 11:51:15

Thank you all xx All fab ideas, they saved pocket money this year and bought new bikes shock
I was thinking along the lines of years membership; Wiksteed park is local and they love it!
YY to maybe a legoland trip as we've never made it there! DH says it's too early to think abt, but may getting planning over the summer hols.
Thank you all xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now