I bought a Christmas present for PIL for 2015 today!

(11 Posts)

Do I win a prize for most in advance present purchase???

Got a notification that Michael McIntyre is coming to Dublin in November 2015 (we're in Ireland) so bought tickets for PIL!

chanie44 Fri 13-Jun-14 14:53:22

Well done OP. I've got one.....

I've been collecting the free lego from the newspapers since ds was under one. He's 4 but most of it is for ages 5+.

chanie44 Fri 13-Jun-14 14:53:53

Well done OP. I've got one.....

I've been collecting the free lego from the newspapers since ds was under one. He's 4 but most of it is for ages 5+.

That reminds me - last year in the Amazon Black Friday week I bought DD a 21 book set of all the famous five books - DD was 3 months at the time!

fuzzpig Fri 13-Jun-14 16:24:42

It's never too early for Famous Five books though grin

I bought DD's first wooden train set when I was pregnant with her blush

fuzzpig Fri 13-Jun-14 16:26:51

Also by the time the DCs get their main present this Xmas, it will have been in our cupboard for about 18 months. We bought the Playmobil Pyramid when I found it on sale, because I'd read that it was being discontinued.

ValiumQueen Fri 13-Jun-14 19:39:30

Jealous of the pyramid.

I bought a cot bedding set when I was 17. I had my first child at 37.

BikeRunSki Fri 13-Jun-14 19:41:14

I thought I was doing well buying dm's birthday present for January in May.

ValiumQueen Fri 13-Jun-14 21:58:09

I bought school trousers for my youngest who is 18 months old. They were £10 reduced to £1 in M&S. It would have been rude not to grin

FrOZenKidS Tue 01-Jul-14 08:32:47

Valiumqueen I did the same! DS was almost 2... he starts reception in September grin

starfishmummy Tue 01-Jul-14 08:39:51

don't be jealous if he pyramid. Ds has it. The bobby traps - pieces that fall off - fall off all over the floor every time you look at it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now