Nintendo 2ds
Selection of games
New watches
Lego (Disney Princess mostly!)
Dr Who stuff

I love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonSnowsPout Mon 05-May-14 12:59:09

Mines filling up too!

It's got 34 thing so far, and lots of craft bits,ribbon and washi tape on another list
Everytime someone mentions an item I stick it on and go through it October time and decide what I'm buying.
Doing well on dp this year, aftershave, t-shirts, sweets and few random. I struggle with him as he never wants anything specific

fuzzpig Mon 05-May-14 15:39:19

I have 30 different list categories blush haven't dared counting items for a while!

JacksLady Mon 05-May-14 15:44:57

I kike doing Christmas wish lists on Amazon aswellgrin
I still have things on my list from christmas just gone because I ran out of moneyblush & I know my kids & family would like the itemssmile
Am watching with interest!grin

fuzzpig Mon 05-May-14 15:49:20

TBH most of the items on all my lists will never be bought, I just like a wide range of ideas to choose from grin

I do an Ebay Wish List (mainly earrings at the moment) grin then DH can see what I need want.

iamdivergent Mon 05-May-14 20:23:59

I've added a few more bits today I bloody love it grin

WhateverHappenedToJasonStyles Mon 05-May-14 20:24:42

I love looking at other people's lists grin

cheekycherryza Tue 06-May-14 20:52:13

I know what I want for Christmas! A welsh dresser that I can paint in farrow and ball paint and distress in time to decorate for Christmas!

iamdivergent Wed 07-May-14 18:57:35

Ooh sounds good smile I just want books and bookcases grin

misstiredbuthappy Mon 12-May-14 18:54:08

Please could you explain to me what the amazon wishlist is ? Sounds good I love lists blush

iamdivergent Mon 12-May-14 19:08:09

On amazon if you see something you like there is a button to click below called add to wishlist then along top near basket there is wishlist and you can view it. It's just all the stuff you neeeeeeeeeeed grin

misstiredbuthappy Mon 12-May-14 19:56:25

Oooh I know what ill be doing tonight grin thank you im going to be very organised this Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now